What will be your reward when you reach your goal.

Options

Replies

• stephinpitts
    Options
    That's a great question. My current plan is to get a tailor made karate gi to both celebrate my new body, and to encourage myself to stay on the right path.

This will be expensive, but I (unfortunately? fortunately?) have plenty of time to save up for it while I work toward my goal. Once I have it, that's not the kind of thing that you want to spend money on and then not be able to wear it again. It will be a very strong incentive to continue training and working out.

Of course, that's in addition to being healthier, feeling better, breathing easier (literally), and the various other physical and mental benefits which I definitely look forward to.
  • reallyally1
    Options
    When I hit 160 (16 more pounds), I want a spa day - massage, bikini wax, mani/pedi...
    When I reach my ultimate goal (25-30 more pounds), I'm getting a new wardrobe. :)
  • blazingbabe
    blazingbabe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I’m going to reward myself by going shopping!
  • nataliexxxx
    nataliexxxx Posts: 262
    Options
    CLOTHES:D
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Tattoos and new wardrope
  • rachelm1985
    Options
    Family Photos. I refuse to do them now because I have to pose just right to hide the double chin!
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    A sexier body :laugh: !
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    When I hit 160 (16 more pounds), I want a spa day - massage, bikini wax, mani/pedi...

This does sound good though...
  • barnetted21
    barnetted21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    New underwear and bras, new jeans, and the occasional Jameson whiskey.:drinker:
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    My reward will be a tight fitting dress and a trip to the beach in my never worn bikini :-) Once my gut is gone that is...
  • ephemerata
    ephemerata Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    my first bikini and a tattoo. maybe a massage because i haven't had one since forever ago, and now i'm too embarrassed to let someone else massage me.
  • dollbabe92
    Options
    New Jeans.
    New Underwear, SEXY Underwear.
    New Bikini.
  • ba18ba18a
    ba18ba18a Posts: 46
    Options
    My mini goal is 23 lbs. I'm not cutting or coloring my hair until I reach it. I've GOT to stick with it and make this happen because my grays are already screaming!
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    For me well my boyfriend is saving up for the perfect ring to replace the one I have now for when I finish school in April. So for me it would be buying a time slot in a really nice photography studio and take the perfect engament photos! I can not wait!!
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    A boudoir shoot, with as many prints as I can afford
  • Oksanaka
    Oksanaka Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    getting my first tat!!!!
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My reward will be a teeny tiny black dress and a whole new wardrobe with skirts and dresses and shoes! And then GOOD makeup....and best of all...

running into people who "knew me then" and seeing their faces when they see I am looking better than they ever did in high school at the reunion next year :) Not only will I have a fantastic marriage to show off <with the same guy for over 13 years now> and no divorces...and happy with my life....well I will show them!

Call me lardo will you? HMPH

Not to mention being healthy and strong and looking fantastic!
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Booking a week in Costa Rica. I haven't been comfortable on a beach for 20 years.
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    1. Life

2. a beautiful Morganite ring =)
  • YNPKris
    YNPKris Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Skydiving!!!! Well that's the reward for my first goal.