Looking for Friends with 50+ to Lose

Options
123457»

Replies

• mcseabreeze
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm a 52 year old mom needing to lose 100 pounds in 18 months as my daughter will be getting married. But really I want want want to get healthy first. So, lets be friends and help each other along. Remember lose 1 pound thats 1 pound you don't have...............cheers mcsea from Illinois
  • quietstormz_wehcnage
    Options
    Helloooo!!! Count me in ,I got a good 50 to get rid of ,let's get together
    and fight fight fight !!!!

:happy:
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also,im on the 50lb mission. i always need that motivation and of course new friends always helps!:smile:
  • jdoerr1967
    jdoerr1967 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you Nicole (and everyone else with 50 or more pounds to lost)! I hope you (all) will fell free to "friend" me too :-)
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My name is Angelina. I have about 65-70lbs to lose myself. Feel free to add me. Lets do this
  • Tati_Mo
    Tati_Mo Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm 21 and I have 100+ lbs to lose! Anyone feel free to friend me!!
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    I'm 21 and would like to lose about 50 lbs. I'll accept all friend requests!
  • QueenOfHearts10
    Options
    Hi I am Kelly, I have my goal set to lose 55 lbs. I just started and I need lots of support. :smile:
  • corkylou7
    corkylou7 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm just starting fitness pal. My daughter and I are doing it together. I have just over 100lbs to lose. I am looking for friends who use the iphone app. I need motivated and think it will be helpful to have friends to do this with.
  • jsauter1
    jsauter1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of over 100 lbs. Please add me if you need some support and/or someone to talk you out of the late night snack.
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    28 down, 49 more to goal