20 lbs DELETED in 90 days with pictures

Options
124»

Replies

• ChiFortunate1
    ChiFortunate1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!! You look FABULOUS!!!! Congratulations!! I like your term DELETED!!!! :bigsmile:
  • showgal
    showgal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's great! Your arms and your hips look especially toned. What kinds of exercise do you do?
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Great job! you're hard work really paid off.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Holy schmitt, you look awesome! That is a very noticeable 20 lbs.
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!!!! you look awesome! I'm moving to Phoenix:laugh:

My goal is 25 lbs more...I'm at 15lbs lost and I'm hoping to lose 25 by christmas (5 a month). I too eat clean (no sugar, grains or processed foods) BUT I dont do protein shakes or eat too many carbs. Who set you at 1200 calories? I'm 5'2 and when I started working out more at the gym they told me I should be eating way more than 1200...when I used to restrict my eating to 1200 cals but ate anything (fruit snacks, processed foods, etc) I lost weight...and now that I'm healthy and upped my cals to 1430 (they said 1200 is below my BMR which is the # cals you need just to lay in the bed all day) the scales not budging.

But I guess I could always drink more water (Im only getting in about 6 glasses a day) and work out more consistently and see if that helps.

Great job!!! truly inspiring! CONGRATULATIONS!:flowerforyou:
  • JazmineSmith27
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look fantastic! Way to go and keep up that hard work...clearly it's working!
  • JazmineSmith27
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!