Replies

• Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • vgainey06
    vgainey06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! I'm with you, I love Zumba and don't care who tries to put it down, I still go. I took my first Zumba class on March 24, 2012 and have been going every since. I pray that I have as much success as you have had. I do know that I'm well on my way. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • vgainey06
    vgainey06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Time to break out my Zumba Activate dvd and start using it after my 30DS sessions!! You have motivated me my dear and you look AMAZING and happy!!
  • onpurpose7
    onpurpose7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I so agree with putting into it what you want to receive and for you it was about weightloss.This was an inspiration and you look great. Thanks for sharing.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight-loss success! You look AWESOME! Thanks for the post, I also LOVE Zumba!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You looked so unsure of yourself in your before pic and now you are rocking it! Good for you!
  • nsalerno90
    nsalerno90 Posts: 68
    Options
    Just started Zumba two weeks ago and have done 5 classes. Found a Zumba tone which is perfect for beginner me and a faster pace one just for fun - since I screw up all the steps. But I love it . . . and am going to class now!
  • ETAWalker
    ETAWalker Posts: 8
    Options
    I give the credit where it belongs.....to YOU. Amazing job. You look terrific, healthy and happy. Kudos to you.....but yes, I do agree that Zumba is a great fun way to "get it done".
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm so very happy to have stumbled across this post! You look absolutely amazing - and YOU deserve all of the credit!

Here's a thought: if you love Zumba so much, why not become an instructor?

I took my first class Jan. 3rd, 2012 and decided 2 days later to become an instructor. I started teaching exactly 4 months after my first class - and I LOVE IT!

Keep up the good work and thanks for spreadin' the Zumba Love! LOL
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    no, angelbaby, you're not the only one! Zumba is soooo addictive!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great:-)
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Job well done. I need to get into Zumba:smile:
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done amazing - I too love Zumba and just come back from 1hr class at my gym in my lunchtime. I was wondering if losing the 1/2hr flexi was worth it but after looking at your pics it doesn't matter if I take my full 2 hr lunch if I can fit a class in.

Once again well done to you xx
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Girl! You were already beautiful, and now you're even more so, and healthy to boot! Awesome job! How often do you Zumba? I have been doing Zumba twice/wk for about 7 months and I LOVE IT! I burn about 600-700 but my instuctor isn't as upbeat as some I've seen online. I saw a pic once that said "If you can't wring the sweat out of your underwear when you're done, you didn't shake it hard enough" That's what I try to remember every time I go to class. I push as hard as I can. I have absolutely NO RHYTHM, but I have learned the moves, and I've learned to lighten up and have fun. At first, I was self-concious, but then I realized everyone else in there probably feels the same way and they're focusing on getting the moves, not what I'm doing. For those who haven't tried it: You get so much more out of doing it in a group compared to doing it at home. It's just more fun that way! I'm addicted! I always look forward to class.

MellyGibson and Reneefit135 please add me. I decided last wk that I want to become a Zumba instructor too!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING! Congrats on your weight loss... and know that you have now gotten me to start definitely looking into a Zumba class now! :drinker:
  • myphenix
    myphenix Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    pure inspiration!!! I love Zumba too!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    you are absolutely stunning!!!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And yes I zumba too and it helped me get my cardio stamina up! Great success!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I am so happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!