Options

Replies

• Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • danielleduplantis
    Options
    AWESOME! How long did it take to get there? Ive been doing Zumba for almost a year I used to go once a week now i go to 3 classes a week i joined a new gym that offers more! I love Zumba but I"m dealing with PCOS and I struggle with loosing weight i am determined! So glad to see your success with Zumba!!!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Incredable. And Zumba is a blast
  • mmoreno1
    mmoreno1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Conglatualations u look great.. keep it up
  • Kat8976
    Kat8976 Posts: 23
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Zumba. The classes are awesome and I am completely wiped out after each class b/c I give 200%. My favorite is Zumba toning!!!!
  • Kat8976
    Kat8976 Posts: 23
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!! You look great :o)
  • zumbahcg
    zumbahcg Posts: 7
    Options
    I love my Zumba classes. I am a Zumba instructor in Fletcher, NC. www.hcgtotheoldies.com Anyone in my area is welcome to come to any of my classes!
  • RenovatingSuzanne
    Options
    WOW!! That's incredible.

I've been worried about giving zumba a go because I'm so uncoordinated, but I've find a local $5 class so I'm going to give it a try now!
  • RenovatingSuzanne
    Options
    Double post, sorry
  • scoapr
    scoapr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for the inspiration. I needed that today.
    Great job!
  • Andwynn
    Andwynn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just need to add my "wow". Great before and after photos!

I've only managed 2 Zumba classes, as it's hard to fit things in around the kids, and the first one I didn't like, but the second was great - I think it all depends on the teacher. I'd love to do more if I could fit it in. Same with jazzercise. An hour of dancey-type exercise to music you like can fly by and it doesn't feel like exercise at all.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Wow!! You are awesome! I can't believe people would knock Zumba. It's awesome and so much fun!! Thank you for sharing-you go girl!!
  • blixgirl7
    blixgirl7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Congrats!! =) I started Zumba about 2 months ago and I just love it!!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!! believe it or not....as a Zumba Instructor that is one of the HARDEST things to teach your class!!!! You get what you give! Sure it's fun and we all have a great time but our ultimate goal is better health. It's very encouraging to see your success and to see that you GET IT! :) great job! Keep it up and share the Zumba love chica! :flowerforyou:
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like a totally different person! Great job!
  • carolinesmiles
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Go you! I adore Zumba, and it's nice to see someone who's had such fabulous results from it!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Very inspiring! :D
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I LOVE ZUMBA!!!!!

There are a few people (my husband's ex especially) who started taking it before me but, havent seen any results. BUT, in watching her at a ZUMBATHON we both attended, she doesnt put into it what she should so, she ISNT going to see any results.

NO EFFORT = NO RESULTS!

Gotta put into it what you want out of it! I am hoping one day to be able to teach my own Zumba class!!!! :)
  • Effster
    Effster Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The power of Zumba indeed! Sorry if I missed this, but can you please share for how long you were doing Zumba and for how many days a week?
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    I could seriously be in tears right now. Thank you so much for posting your before and after pics. You are an inspiration!
    I tried Zumba at home and quit because it was "too hard". I will give it another shot. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

The easiest way to "get into Zumba" is by joining a local class with a group of ladies that are there for the same reasons!!! 1. health 2. to have fun 3. FOR SUPPORT!

You find a great group of ladies that love to have fun and just let go! I always tell my classes that this is our opportunity to be "kids" and just have fun! When it's fun you'll stick to it no matter how hard it seems. And just like anything else...the more you do it the easier it gets...that's when you GO HARDER! Just have fun and everything will fall into place! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!