how may sizes did you lose with the 30 day shred?

Options
I have 5 weeks to lose at least a size, will i be able to lose it? I know everyone is different :smile: but I want to know how people did! :flowerforyou: thankyou

Replies

• monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    anyone?
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Day 5 of Level 1.

But from what I've read most people tend to Lose more Inches than Lbs, so i think Losing at least a dress size is totally doable.
    Good Luck!
  • SaraMcWilliam
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?:huh:
  • shariTN
    shariTN Posts: 53
    Options
    oh yeah, that is totally doable.
  • stomachflu
    stomachflu Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am just starting level 2 and I am down almost 2 sizes. I can get into the 18 pants and zip them up but don't ask me to move *laff* Not really loosing the weight though but I am fine with that because I am loosing the inches and getting toned!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    im on day 7 of 30DS...and i havent lost any weight yet..but have lost inches:)
  • jlm_getfit
    jlm_getfit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Completely doable. Make sure your diet is healthy too and that you are eating enough.
  • monasuli
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?:huh:

Its a 20 minute workout by Jillian from the biggest loser! its usually done for 30 days!
  • monasuli
    Options
    I am just starting level 2 and I am down almost 2 sizes. I can get into the 18 pants and zip them up but don't ask me to move *laff* Not really loosing the weight though but I am fine with that because I am loosing the inches and getting toned!

What!!! 2 sizes down and your only starting the second level!! that must be really good! are u doing anything else??
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I lost 10 pounds, and 6 inches off my waist and hips when I did the 30 day shred the first time. I am currently on my second shred, altho I am doing my own adaptation of it, combining it with some of her other workouts. I am half way thru. Only down a couple pounds so far, but without measuring, I am down inches, as I bought 2 size 12 skirts when I started this round, and they are lose on me already.
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred, I believe, is the DVD series by Jillian Michaels off the Biggest Loser. It's her routine. I have not purchased it but many of my friends have raved about it.
  • beccaboo0713
    Options
    I lost a size and a half. I was a tight size 6 before and now I am a tight size 2 (4 is too big).
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2, but I stopped doing it EVERY day. I have lost a size I believe because I can get into a size 14 now. I alternate between kickboxing and 30DS
  • octbaby00
    octbaby00 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm on day 6. When I started I could get into my size 8 jeans but I had that nice fat roll sticking out the top or "muffin top" effect. Yesterday(day 5) no fat roll at all! I only lost 1lb. I'm super excited to see what I look like in 24 more days!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    The first time I did 30DS I lost about 6 inches off my waist in that 30 days. I am starting again today and am anxious to see what the outcome is this time...
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in my pictures if that helps :D I am on day 2 level 2, but I am 203lbs so will not be noticing abs anytime soon :laugh: It's worth it. But then any exercise is, isn't it? I have also just added the turbo jam 48 mins punch and kicks dvd. And will be either doing the same tomorrow or possibly 30ds with something else that is mostly cardio... I'm still new at this too though so I'm still learning.
  • monasuli
    Options
    I lost a size and a half. I was a tight size 6 before and now I am a tight size 2 (4 is too big).

wow thats really good! I hope i get the same results as u! :smile:
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I lot about 1/2 size I think. I was a comfortable/slightly loose UK 16 and now can squeeze into a 14 but on the tight side. I lost about 2" from my hips and 1.5" from my waist.
  • jbrow2487
    jbrow2487 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm on Level 3 Day 5 and I have definitely noticed a difference. I believe that I have lost a size, but I haven't bought any new clothes yet to prove it, but the ones that I am wearing are fitting really well and I have to tighten up my belt a lot more than before I'm finding. I've lost a few pounds, but for sure have lost inches. Hope that helps :)
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I lost one size during the shred.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!