If you are bored I would like an opinion

Options
mevalentina
mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
I am going to formal wedding next weekend. My boss's daughter is the one getting married so pretty much everyone I work with is gonna be there. I orginally bought this little black dress that hugs my curves, and makes me feel uber sexy, but here is the problem I am having is it too sexy? I bought a back up dress to wear just in case, but just curious which one looks better in your opinion..
Thanks

photobucket-8651-1342310406223.jpg

photobucket-1189-1342310379718.jpg

photobucket-1732-1342310390379.jpg

Replies

• itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    i like the second one better for a formal wedding. if you do something with the first to give a splash of color like a belt or something it could work though. yes i did say splash of color and no im not gay i was just married to someone who watched what not to wear constantly
  • DaBigChief
    DaBigChief Posts: 146
    Options
    You look great in both but the I vote the black dress. I think it's very appropriate.
  • stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    Options
    They are both very nice. The little black one is obviously much sexier. But, the bosses daughter's wedding might call for a little more conservative... just my opinion
  • Shambrocker
    Options
    I think the second dress is more appropriate for a wedding with co-workers attending. I know you want to blow everyone away with your sexiness but I don't think this is the place.
  • mainelymama
    Options
    I think the second one is more appropriate
  • AnotherHolly
    Options
    i like the second one better for a formal wedding. if you do something with the first to give a splash of color like a belt or something it could work though. yes i did say splash of color and no im not gay i was just married to someone who watched what not to wear constantly

I agree with him.... Haha!
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    Second one is more appropriate by itself. You could make the black one work if you added a shrug or shawl to cover your shoulders and make it more "subtle" than "SEXY." Both look great, though. :drinker:
  • chimpy_chimp
    chimpy_chimp Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    As others have said, I think the second one is more appropriate for a wedding. The first looks like it would be better for a party.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    The first one is not appropriate attire to wear for a wedding. Especially a summer wedding. ESPECIALLY since this function is work-related.

Now a date or a night on on the town with the girlfriends, PERFECT! :love:

The second one is better choice. I still don't think I would wear it to a summer wedding due to the dark colors but if it is a formal event then yes. :smile:
  • Runner50266
    Options
    I vote for the second one. You look great in both I just think the second one is more appropriate. But you look fantastic in both!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I've been to several formal weddings and I vote for the second one...it has a classy look to it and with the right make up and hair, you'll look even more stunning (even though you don't need it, you're very pretty without makeup).
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    2nd one. If you wouldnt wear it to work, you shouldnt wear it to a wedding.

You look amazing though! ;)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Definitely the second one. You look great, by the way! :)
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    be daring ...take a chance...you will be proud of yourself and men will gape at you with longing and lust!!
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    how about the black dress with a nice sheer black scarf or shawl? That would modify things a bit if you really wanted to wear it.
  • kat5556
    kat5556 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Have to go for the second one since it's a work event. Not knowing your work environment, you'll know better than us, but generally speaking your better to not show to many curves with co-workers. But both look great on you.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    err on the side of conservative for a bosses daughters wedding, you dont wanna piss off the bride and have her say something to her Daddy... both look very nice on you though. maybe a shrug over the first one in something colorful that way you can choose to remove that at the reception?

edit - I think the second dress looks best on you and is prettier.
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Whatever you like more/feel more comfortable in! I like both dresses and the first one is not inappropriate for a wedding imo. :wink:
  • Kendrawinn
    Kendrawinn Posts: 160
    Options
    LOVE the first dress.... but for this event i would go with the second dress.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    The second one--both look HOTT but it's your boss's daughter y a know?