If you are bored I would like an opinion

Options

Replies

• don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    your hot in anyting i bet but the first one i dont like the saw tooth thing looks odd the second one is very sexxy and classy i feel thats what you are and should repersent party on girl enjoy
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    2nd one

I think you look great in both but this is a function with your boss and co-workers... it's just more appropriate. The first one looks good for a date night or going out on the town.

Love the heels by the way.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    the first black dress is a smidge too sexy. I think it would be appropriate for a wedding if you simply wore a cute jacket or sweater with it. I think it's doable, it just needs conservative touch!:)
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Second one for sure! Both look very pretty on you, though! Good luck!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I think the second one is more appropriate for work, but not dressy enough for a wedding.

The first dress is very sexy, but you can probably tone it down a bit with colored accessories - necklace, shoes, maybe belt. Add a shrug, then later in the evening you can shed it if you feel more comfortable.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Unless you know your boss won't be offended by it, I would not recommend wearing black to a wedding, formal or otherwise.
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Second one!
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I honestly like the first one on you. It IS very sexy. However, if you want to wear it (and I think you should do what makes you feel damn good), wear a shrug or a simple cardigan sweater over your shoulders. That way, the cut of your neck line is still seen, and still slightly sexy, but not BAM :)
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    Wear #2 to the wedding if there will be coworkers there - save #1 for New Year's Eve!
  • ttrussel
    ttrussel Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I agree, #1 is maybe a little much for this particular event, however, #2 doesn't strike me as quite "formal" enough.

My advice.... GO SHOPPING AGAIN!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

You do look great in both!
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    The second one forsure...You look great in both:)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I think the second dress is more appropriate for a wedding with co-workers attending. I know you want to blow everyone away with your sexiness but I don't think this is the place.

I agree!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Second one is more appropriate by itself. You could make the black one work if you added a shrug or shawl to cover your shoulders and make it more "subtle" than "SEXY." Both look great, though. :drinker:

My thoughts exactly!
  • Ldavies85
    Ldavies85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I like the 2nd dress more. :happy:
  • TOOFATTOMOVE
    TOOFATTOMOVE Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My oldest son just had a formal wedding on July 7 and I was surprised at all the little black dresses there. I say the little black dress with maybe a light shawl or something. Second choice is not formal enough.
  • khaosstar
    khaosstar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The second is more appropriate as is, but the first would look great with a belt and shrug or shawl to cover a lil more skin and make it both boss and wedding friendly. Have fun with some colour there, too. Just my two cents ;)
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I like the second one better for a wedding. The black one seems more of a "night out" dress to me.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    I'd wear the second one to the ceremony and the first one to the reception. Thenu get to look hot twice, lol. If I haaaaad to choose only one, I would say the second. But really, I would do both.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Something around the shoulders would make the first one wearable, but on its own I think the second is more appropriate. It really depends on how comfortable you are with your work environment, though.
  • starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I think the second would be a better choice, but the first one would be great with a jewel-toned shrug to brighten it up and tone down the sexiness a smidge. :-)