Size 24 to Size 10 in 11 months (270 to 168lbs)

Options

Replies

• KaraBoo307
    Options
    Awesome job! Your tummy and arms look fantastic for the amount of weight you lost!! I am a similar weight and height and I've been a little nervous about the amount of skin I may be left with. Any tips on how you stayed so toned??
  • superdonna
    superdonna Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am amazed!!! I am just about half an inch taller perhaps but i was the same size 24 Jan. 1! Myu kids are older, but we are about the same age too. I was 300 pounds and I am about half way to my goal. Inspirational!!!
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    YOU look great :)
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Amazing and very inspiring . I would love to know how you've been so consistent with the workouts with 3 young kids. This seems to be my trouble - making time for the workout everyday with 4 kids.

Thanks for sharing with us!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You rock!!!
  • Marlenymm
    Marlenymm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    your a great example for me and a lot of ppl here. way to go and congrats.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations :)
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' tall, 31 years-old, and started out at 278, and I've never been smaller than a size 14. I hope to get where you are.
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    such an inspiration!!!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Congratulations!!!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! Our start weight is about the same. I'd like to check out your food diary if you'd like to add me.

21643952.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JaneMills0
    JaneMills0 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow. Well done. I was intereted because your starting weight, target loss and finishing weight was exactly the same as mine. The difference is 1) I'm four inches shorter - though to be honest I think I know my finishing weight is not small enough but I can't imagine myself any smaller and 2) After 6 months I've lost 3 stone - which I was very pleased with but there is no way I will lose another 4 in five months. You are phenomenal. Well done.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!!!!!!
  • cromero71
    cromero71 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great Job! What an inspriation!!:smile:
  • Weehopper
    Weehopper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Way to go!
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you must be so proud of your accomplishment. Can't wait until I make it to my goal.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    This is such an awesome feat!! You look absolutely amazing. There are never any excuses, just actions! And you my dear, have done all the actions required to get in shape and look freakin awesome! Kudos to you :)
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! What an inspiration you are!! CONGRATS!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!