Size 24 to Size 10 in 11 months (270 to 168lbs)

Options

Replies

• SweeeetShauna
    Options
    Great job!
  • bailyboo
    bailyboo Posts: 12
    Options
    WOW :flowerforyou: CONGRAT'S THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WONDERFUL. You look wonderful .!!!
  • EmpressLishy
    EmpressLishy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank you for sharing. That's about how much I need to lose also in about the time frame I want to do it in. I've seen a few people ask you how you did it and you said "eat less, move more, be consistent." What I would like to know is how you stayed motivated and on track? That's my biggest problem. Congrats, btw!
  • krazykelz1978
    Options
    I'm practically in the same boat too. We can do it!
  • joyzy
    joyzy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank you for sharing. That's about how much I need to lose also in about the time frame I want to do it in. I've seen a few people ask you how you did it and you said "eat less, move more, be consistent." What I would like to know is how you stayed motivated and on track? That's my biggest problem. Congrats, btw!

I posted this last month. This is my motivation. It's for my health. My life. And to be there for my kids. That's motivated me plenty. :-)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/621423-almost-there-90lbs-lost-in-about-10-months
  • EmpressLishy
    EmpressLishy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are definitely an inspiration. :smile:
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    Holy crap that is AMAZING!!! Congrats on your success. You look wonderful, and I'm sure you feel that way too!
  • Reneefit135
    Reneefit135 Posts: 170
    Options
    Congratulations that is soooo encouraging. How did you do it. I am gathering all the data i can from you guys who have lost so much. Great JOB!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!! Thank you for showing that it is possible! You look amazing!
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Impressive!!1
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! AMAZING!
  • purebliss24
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Way to go...that is simply amazing. love the picture of you in the big pants i'm sure you are feeling fantastic...such an inspiration.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    So happy for you. Congrats.
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Well done !!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow oh my word well done you
  • Cannonk3
    Cannonk3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!!!:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Jealousssss. I don't know how some of you people lose your weight so fast. D:
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look fabulous! Great job!
  • TinaKeniston
    TinaKeniston Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's an amazing accomplishment. You must feel great and be so proud!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!