Who's sitting home on a Saturday night

Options

Replies

• ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Tried to get together with the chica I like, but it turns out I am her Lindsay.

(Lindsay being the person who likes me a bunch, but I am just not that into her)
  • KerriAnn136
    KerriAnn136 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sitting home, just moved here 2 weeks ago and we do not know anyone yet!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Me! Got my feet up, lurking MFP, and deciding whether I should have a glass of wine, or a rye & diet :)

Knew you were Canadian without having to look. Are the Americans all wondering what rye is? ;)

Yep.. I knew but i'm Canadian too.
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    Me! Got my feet up, lurking MFP, and deciding whether I should have a glass of wine, or a rye & diet :)

Knew you were Canadian without having to look. Are the Americans all wondering what rye is? ;)

We got it. Us Americans are always up for a good shot of rye vodka.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Playing on MFP and wishing the guy I want to use as a pillow didn't live 2200 miles away.
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for my girl to get off work and listening to Bing Crosby.
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just put the baby to bed and my husband is at a bar, drinking and playing pool...
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I just got done with a losing streak on battlefield 3 for PC and am now considering what movie to put on.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    Just got babies in bed after long day at the amusement park.. Mommy wine time..
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Creeping MFP...
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Playing on MFP and wishing the guy I want to use as a pillow didn't live 2200 miles away.

Awe.. that's crap.. sorry!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Chatting on MFP wondering WTF I'm doing sitting at a PoS computer throwing out **** to make people LOL.
  • mybeach27
    mybeach27 Posts: 243
    Options
    Sadly, this chick! I am creepin MFP, watching Rob Dyrdek's Ridiculousness, and thinking of how I should probably go to sleep because I have work early tomorrow but don't care enough to actually do it :P hehe
  • wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    Options
    Ghost Adventures with a side of boredom.
  • Trechechus
    Options

No. We know what Rye is. It's also mentioned in the song "American Pie" a couple times...
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    I just put the baby to bed and my husband is at a bar, drinking and playing pool...
    What a waste. Be still my heart.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Went to the river today with the family...sooo tired. We got Subway for dinner, and now I'm waiting for the baby to go to bed so I can wash my hair, shower and spend time w/ hubby! LOL
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options

Busted! :)
    Now, now! Some american's are edumacated to good whiskey, so play nice. :wink:
  • Trechechus
    Options
    I'm waiting for my girl to get off work and listening to Bing Crosby.

You are FRIGGEN AWESOME. <3 Bing!