Who's sitting home on a Saturday night

Options

Replies

• Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    ME!!! I have kids and the hubby is out AGAIN, whatever!
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Always home with my kids... not doing much of anything here.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hanging out with my boyfriend and my daughter.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I have work in the morning, otherwise I'd be out. Instead I'm watching Seinfeld.
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    Playing Sims and watching the Return of the King on bluray. It's an exciting Saturday, alright.
  • GiaLaDiva
    GiaLaDiva Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm uploading my daily wieght loss vlog on youtube, and watching Prison Break Season 2 with my hubby. Church in the am and a family picnic in the afternoon! Yay!
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    me and I'm hatin' life tonight, so now i'm trying to gauge how many chips I've shoved down my throat so I can log it properly. Because at the end of all of this, we all turn our diaries in to the big guy in the sky and what are we going to get? a sniffy scratch sticker? :p
  • Hksalex
    Hksalex Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    ive been out since 5am.... had a car meet from 7a-1p got home at 2.. tired as heck with no sleep lol. im SLEEPING good tonight
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Just sitting, listening to music.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    home.. trying not to binge.. :(
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    normal sat night. I might pay per view a movie once my son goes to bed. Just drinking water till I fall asleep. Bean Bag. yeah nice!!!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Just playing around on MFP...I'm addicted to you people!!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Playing Sims

Dangerous.
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    I am home and bored, but will soon be out for a walk at sunset :-) Maybe I will get some wine too, I love red wine!!!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    That would be me.
    Surfing MFP, Amazon (looking for more fitness tools).. watching House Hunters (lol) when I should be at least cleaning my house.
    I sound very very dull... lol.

It just started raining, so I feel better about not at least going out and having some coffee at Starbux, while surfing on my Kindle Fire
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    me! got home from babysitting so catching up with my logs for the day and getting to know my new roommates for fall semster
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Sitting here, thinking of what to do. Being a bit introspective. Thinking about some of the changes I want to make. I always feel as if I'm squandering my time--I kind of always want my free time to be useful to me in some way. Or useful to my goals. I spend so much time on autopilot. Seems like I will probably end up watching a movie, or reading this novel that I got and kind of want to get finished by the end of tomorrow. Also, tomorrow is my day for taking care of some practical household affairs. Anyway, that's what I'm doing, I guess.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    taking care of the 3 year old, getting ready to eat, and having hubby make sure 3 year old eats while he is watching a ball game and im going in the other room to watch investigation discovery. im addicted to that channel.
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    I am home and bored, but will soon be out for a walk at sunset :-) Maybe I will get some wine too, I love red wine!!!

Ok - I'm buying
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Just playing around on MFP...I'm addicted to you people!!

we may just be addicted to you too ;)