Over 100lbs to lose - need some friends for support!

Options
2»

Replies

• bikerjan
    bikerjan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP for about a month and a half now and have lost 8 lbs. I have used WW and had good luck with it but don't want to have to pay to use a scale. MFP is easg to use and keeps me honest. Also, I seem to do better if I can keep track of what I am eating. I don't deprive myself of what I like but I do excercise moderation. Portion control is key. I am 49 yrs young and hsve been battling my weight since I quit smoking. I don't consider this a diet but a lifestyle change.
  • twoisplenty
    twoisplenty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I dont want to set my goals to high but 100lbs would be beautiful. Please feel free to add me as well :) 20lbs down, 80 to go!
  • Believe1213
    Options
    Hello! My name is Nellie. I have 120 lbs to loose. I have struggled so much with weight loss. This time i have decided to keep my mind set on its a life change. Cause it is . I have started taken the bpollen pills. HAs anyone heard of them? I would love to have some friends to go through this journey with. I m looking for the kind that will hold me accountable for things like not adding my food im bad at that. really not logging anything. so add me if u want look forward to getting to know each of you in our journey to a healthier life style.
  • riarobs1
    riarobs1 Posts: 4
    Options
    I think we're all scared that we won't stick to this; I know I am. I just keep focusing on the day, sometimes the meal, sometimes the moment. If I try to think about how many days or weeks or months this will take, I just panic, so I'm starting with today.

I think you can do this-your body's bad health is just a way to send a message to you. Don't feel guilty or ashamed-just decide what you can do about it today.

Good Luck
    Maria