One thing I will NEVER understand....

Options

Replies

• dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    why exactly does it say on my box of washing powder "do not eat"???? I mean really...
    the first thing I go to when Im hungry is NOT usually the same thing I wash my clothes in... .
    BUT ya never know...I guess its like pop rocks to some people... :sick:
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I've heard there's a cream for that
    Is that because you're a skull?
    99.99% of humans in general...

I was human once...

But now, my weight is stuck in my ischium. :laugh: :laugh:
    It doesn't work for me
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Toes?
    Why we don't eat human flesh.

Swift had it right. It would solve so many problems.

Plus I love bbq ribs and us humans got some big ones. yum.

MMmmm I bet bbq'ed human tits are deeeelicious, probably not as lean as chicken titties though.

Well if the rest of the human body tastes as good as that part between the....oh crap...better stop now..
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Why we don't eat human flesh.

Swift had it right. It would solve so many problems.

Plus I love bbq ribs and us humans got some big ones. yum.

MMmmm I bet bbq'ed human tits are deeeelicious, probably not as lean as chicken titties though.

Well if the rest of the human body tastes as good as that part between the....oh crap...better stop now..

I know what ya mean....love a tasty "taco"
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    why exactly does it say on my box of washing powder "do not eat"???? I mean really...
    the first thing I go to when Im hungry is NOT usually the same thing I wash my clothes in... .

This one is simple... the baby might want some.... so they place the warning there for the baby... cause you know the baby can read
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    On a packet of peanut m&m's it says may contain almonds. I buy a packet every time I see one and have still yet to see and almond m&m.....ill keep trying though in the name of science
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Fire?
    I've heard there's a cream for that
    Is that because you're a skull?
    99.99% of humans in general...

I was human once...

But now, my weight is stuck in my ischium. :laugh: :laugh:
    It doesn't work for me
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    They put the most obvious things on the packages to cover their *kitten* in case someone tries to sue them, that is what happened with the coffee cups at McDonalds, someone got burned from coffee and sued because there was no HOT warning, now there is....stupid, but that is the reasoning for the above...
    There is a MUCH bigger story behind this. I thought the same thing until I looked up the case and information regarding it and now I think that the lady should have asked for alot more money then she did.

Really??? The lady put a HOT cup of black coffee between her legs, opened it and spilled it and then sued because she got burned. It's COFFEE, its made with boiling water, it will burn you. If you're careless enough to spill it all over yourself and get burned that's on you.

Once AGAIN, its a MUCH bigger story then what the general public knows about. The reason she sued McDonalds and won is because they violated the FDA policy and had the coffee 81% hotter then allowed. She suffered 3rd degree burns. She had to have comestic surgery to her legs and vagina. So how is she carelessly for putting coffee between her legs?? If McDonald's had not of violated the FDA policies then the outcome would have been different, but apparently they are just as "carelessly" as she was. Right?

Bull...the woman was just looking for a quick payday and I understand why mckie d's put labels on their coffee now you just can't take for granted people have common sense. This is just like when an obese man sued them because he blamed them for making him fat.....SMH

Imagine being an 81 year old woman and getting your taint burned off by coffee that is served too hot by a company that knows its too hot and doesn't care.
    http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/107/t/000479.html

*the national coffee association says "Your brewer should maintain a water temperature between 195 - 205 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal extraction."

*The mcdondals coffee was around 180, less than what is recommended.

*out of billions of cups served 700 people reported to be burned by it.
  • dme1977
    Options
    On a packet of peanut m&m's it says may contain almonds. I buy a packet every time I see one and have still yet to see and almond m&m.....ill keep trying though in the name of science

:laugh:

you do that... :laugh: :laugh:

my sons juice box says 100% JUICE...
    ingredients: a blend of apple, grape and pear juices from concentrate and other ingredients..
    WAIT ..."other ingredients??? "
    doesnt that make it NOT 100% juice then????
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options

ingredients: a blend of apple, grape and pear juices from concentrate and other ingredients..
    IKR. LOL
    But there's that wording again. If they take 100% juice and mix it with 100% dog poop, they can still claim: "MADE with 100% JUICE!" Yikes!
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    why is it they have PULL TABS on cat food but not on tuna fish cans???
    :huh:

what about you......whats one thing you will never understand?

OMG! You mean that was cat food that I just made that tuna salad from!!! :sad: :blushing: :huh:
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

OMG! You mean that was cat food that I just made that tuna salad from!!! :sad: :blushing: :huh:
    You beat me to it...but dang frisky pals makes good salad
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    TWO things I'll never understand:

Cats and Men.

Okay I will reveal the secrets to us:

Feed Bacon and Beer (regularly for best effect)

Men are EASY! See March 14th... ;o)

What happens on march 14th? other than sports?

Urban dictionary, my friend! ;o)
  • dme1977
    Options

IKR. LOL

But there's that wording again. If they take 100% juice and mix it with 100% dog poop, they can still claim: "MADE with 100% JUICE!" Yikes!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :indifferent: :indifferent:
  • dme1977
    Options

You beat me to it...but dang frisky pals makes good salad

its like if i want to feed the cat its easy... if i want to feed myself I have to have a way to open the dang can.... geeze...
    almost makes me want to teach the dang cat how to open his own can so I can save some time while Im searching for the can opener to open mine...
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Why they say you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Literally, it means that if you eat your cake it's gone - you can't eat it and still have it.

It's used to refer to times when people want the advantage of one choice but not the accompanying disadvantage of that choice.

Ya don't sayyyy lol
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Why they say you can't have your cake and eat it too.

'Cause if you eat it its GONE and you don't have it anymore
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Because some freakazoid on "My Bizarre Addiction" is addicted to eating laundry soap.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    ok, then why on a carton of milk does it say: contains dairy products??? DUH!! isnt that what milk IS!?!

Mixed nuts. Contains: Nuts. NO KIDDING!
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    Men