Things that taste better than thin feels.

Options

Replies

• kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    potato... potato everything... french fries, baked potato, wedges, pirogies, mashed potatoes, etc. Potatoes!!!
  • teresadutton
    teresadutton Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Double stuffed Oreos
    Homemade Chocolate Chip cookies
    Chocolate cake with Chocolate buttercream frosting

I havent had any "junk" food in about 3 months. I would prob go into a coma if I decided to have some now.
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Bacon , end thread.

Nope, Bacon is an accessory. Bacon wrapped cheesecake (well pretty much anything else)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    NOTHING tastes better than thin feels to me....but there sure are some things that are hard to resist during TTOTM. :wink:
  • jimmeezwyf
    jimmeezwyf Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've been thin, and I can say, nothing ever tasted better than being thin! :) And I LOVE food.
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    PIE!

Always pie. Steak and ale, chicken and bacon. Just the pastry. Raw if needs be. I've fought my dad for left over raw pastry before now... maybe we're just weird. But OMFG PIE!!!

That's about it tbh. Anything else I can think of works in pie form.
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    corn fritters sprinkled with powdered sugar:tongue:
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    also, a vodka tonic or a pint of guinuess
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    Well, considering you can be thin (or lose weight) while indulging every so often, I find the saying to just be stupid. It makes it seem like you can never have any of your favorites ever again or you will gain all that weight back immediately! Um no, just don't eat all those things at once and every day. Otherwise, you will be just fine.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Everything. Being thin when I had a jaw problem and COULDN'T enjoy foods absolutely sucked.

Being fit and healthy, and active enough to afford some enormous calorie splurges from time to time? Absolutely rocks.

I nominate Chili's Bacon Big Mouth Burgers... with an appetizer of Southwest Eggrolls. Because ~10 years ago, I might have only been 120 pounds, but I could only open my mouth about 11mm and biting into a giant burger was out of the question. And for what it's worth... I might weigh 15 pounds more now, but I'm wearing smaller clothes than I did then.
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Doritos with salsa and sour cream and chive dip, chocolate orange brownies, big tasty, full fry up after a night out !! I may change my mind when I know what thin feels like !! X
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I am one of those people that has not found anything that tastes better than being fit feels. I often try to eat something and then think, this just does not taste good enough and then my husband eats the rest. But, I also tend to feel sick if I eat something sugary/salty/greasy, so eating the unhealthy stuff doesn't feel good to me. There are so many tasty healthy foods. So, we can have both. Tasty healthy foods and be fit. Plus some treats in moderation now and then. I am always drawn to fresh bakery treats, but they just never taste as good as they look. They sure do look good, though! Even as a kid I wondered why they looked so much better than they tasted. I would always think that there must be some yummy treat that I just never tried before.
  • traceyjayne1964
    traceyjayne1964 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Having just lost 42lbs and reached my goal, nothing can ever taste as good as thin feels to me. I feel amazing and im so pleased with myself. I never want to be that uncomfortable or unhappy again.
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Girl Scout cookies and a Big Mac.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I hate that saying as well. My sister's banana pudding tastes better than skinny feels. Dunkin Donuts caramel latte tastes better than skinny feels, and pizza in general. Pasta as well.

And I love healthy eating btw, eating too much junk makes me feel like having a heart-attack. no fun, lol.
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Not better, but close... Gramy's fried chicken and mashed potatoes, Texas sheet cake (omg), Gramy's cherry dumplings, bread, bread and beer bread.
  • katiekrusher
    katiekrusher Posts: 143
    Options
    Chocolate cake with chocolate ganache icing with a huge class of cold milk.

The whole cake...
  • Jackieonappy
    Jackieonappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious!
  • mkcreek
    mkcreek Posts: 10
    Options
    Texas Roadhouse ribs (I really miss those!)
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    eh i will eat anything i want i want to when i want to, so i guess anything.

frapps
    buffets (somtimes)
    orange chicken and lo mein