Things that taste better than thin feels.

Options

Replies

• debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    The chicken quesadilla that I made for my husband the other day with extra sharp cheddar cheese.... :P''''''''
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Good Bread with Butter
    Frozen Yogurt
    Fried Cheese Curds with Ranch Dressing
    Bacon
    Chocolate

and the list goes on. The fact that I can be thin and still eat what I enjoy is better then anything!
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    OMG the rolls with cinnamin butter
    Texas Roadhouse ribs (I really miss those!)
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake with chocolate ganache icing with a huge class of cold milk.

The whole cake...

^^^This!!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    One can moderate intake of disgustingly unhealthy foods and be just fine for a season.
    I enjoy everything but in moderation and within my calorie goal.
    As we become more and more fit, and as our goals rise higher and higher, we must decide just how much we want in terms of peak health.
    At some point total clean eating becomes the ideal with benefits second to none.
    I am heading that way - a work in progress.
    I want it all!
    :drinker:

^^^^ THIS!!!!! Totally agree. My husband's quesadilla looked tasty, but my *kitten* looks so much better these days from not eating it!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Bacon , end thread.

This^^^
  • emtb319
    emtb319 Posts: 87
    Options
    My Mom makes s**t on a shingle....basically creamed chipped beef served over buttered toast... definitely worth breaking my control for.
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Sushi.
    Cheesecake.
    Fancy cheese.
    Wine.
    Indian food.

I like to eat pretty healthy, but you've gotta live sometimes.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Everything! Well most things. I've suffered with anorexia for a long time and I've been a low weight most of my life, and I'm 29lbs higher now than I was last year but it doesn't matter as much to me anymore because I feel in control. Being skinny but miserable and tired all the time is not worth it, I'm tired all the time now too but somedays I'm actually genuinely happy and I don't feel freezing cold all the time.

My old favourite food? Nothing, I hated anything being in my body.
    Now? Strawberries, porridge, yoghurt, chicken, I love food and that tastes better than being underweight and unhappy:)
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Kroger private selection moose tracks maximum fudge ice cream. Also the Hershey cocoa recipe chocolate cake with homemade buttercream frosting. And bacon.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    My son's homemade Oreo cheesecake that he just made me for my birthday. Yeah, the next week will be hard, but I think I can finish the whole thing by then :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    - Tiramisu.
    - Chocolate covered espresso beans.
    - Chocolate covered pretzels.
    - Peppermint patties.
    -....anything chocolate and/or coffee flavored.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Molten chocolate lava cake.
    Cold stone mud pie mojo.

I've tried a couple clean eating versions of the lava cake but nothing is as good as the real thing!
  • sarabluebell
    sarabluebell Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ice cream...coffee flavored with heath peices
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    fully loaded nachos
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Food
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Good girl!
    Everything! Well most things. I've suffered with anorexia for a long time and I've been a low weight most of my life, and I'm 29lbs higher now than I was last year but it doesn't matter as much to me anymore because I feel in control. Being skinny but miserable and tired all the time is not worth it, I'm tired all the time now too but somedays I'm actually genuinely happy and I don't feel freezing cold all the time.

My old favourite food? Nothing, I hated anything being in my body.
    Now? Strawberries, porridge, yoghurt, chicken, I love food and that tastes better than being underweight and unhappy:)
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    ^ Agreed.

Super nachos from betos: carne asada, cheese, sour cream, fresh chips, homemade pico de gallo, refried beans and hot sauce. Doesn't get better (or worse) than that.

I better get off this board soon. I'm gonna "junk food" relapse. Lol!
  • CarolElaine25
    Options
    Vegan chocolate chocolate-chip pancakes. I made some for my (tall, thin) boyfriend this morning and, damn, they were yummy! He added maple syrup because the notion of "too sweet" doesn't register with him, but I just added a little Earth Balance margarine while still warm and they were perfect.

Definitely not an everyday breakfast (I drink homemade breakfast smoothies the rest of the week), but quite good once in a while. I'll just work out a lot today to make up for it!

And yeah, I've always hated that saying.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Nothing.
    Honestly, after being overweight and depressed and guilty for so long, now I am thin I feel amazing. I'll eat fruit and veggies all day to keep this flat stomach, seriously.
    The better I look the less I want to eat unhealthy, fattening foods. Unless it's a special occasion. :-)