Black out DRUNK. EMBARRASSMENT

Options

Replies

• couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Not a 21st B-day, but my husband's bachelor party. LOL He decided to do "The 4 horsemen" with every guy that walked in.

The 4 horsemen Cocktail is Bacardi 151 proof rum, goldschlager cinnamon schnapps, Jagermeister Herbal liqueur, and Rumpleminze Schnapps all poured over ice and served in a double rocks glass.

He was hammered to the point he never even made it to the strip club, but what he was told (and fuzzy memory) entailed 2 strippers, seeing a county sheriff give a girl a $50 bill with his teeth while on his back, seeing a stripper with his belt, waking up with belt marks all over him (which thankfully disappeared before the wedding). It was...interesting from what I was told :drinker:

Me personally? I tend to drink folks under the table so I can thankfully say I've never passed out drunk. :bigsmile:
  • to_the_surface
    Options
    Hey everyone.

So I celebrated my 21st birthday over the weekend and I am ashamed to say that I really don't remember much of it.

Yeah.....

I don't remember any of this, to be honest.

Since you don't remember anything i think you should do it again,

every single weekend

until turning 22

Then a weekend a month until 25.

Then it depends how soon you get married but by then perhaps you'll be able to adjust accordingly. ;-)
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Not to rain on the whoohoo let's get stupid drunk and laugh about it parade, but as someone who works in law enforcement, you are very lucky. You are lucky because at the very least some slime ball you wouldn't have touched sober with a ten foot poll didn't manage to corner you in a club somewhere, or get you home. You are very lucky you didn't wake up with a wonderfully fun std or unwanted pregnancy. You are lucky you didn't get a DUI or kill someone. And if we talking worst case scenario here, you are lucky you woke up. Cause being raped and thrown in a ditch is SO much fun for everyone to giggle over. I think everyone had their too much party moments, and I did too. Some I regret and some I thank God were not much, much worse. Learn from this experience. Don't just laugh it off and look for other people to justify it as normal and perfectly ok as part of the early 20's process of "finding yourself". Understand that you have a responsibility to keep yourself and other people safe while you enjoy yourself responsibly. Because serious **** can happen when you just want to have fun.

You definitely have a point. Luckily I was surrounded by very caring friends who wouldn't let me out of their sight!

The fact that we were at a gay club reduces the chances of creepers, aswell...

But I definitely won't let this sort of thing become a habit and not let myself get this drunk again, ever! You never know what could happen :embarassed: It haven't even occured to me!
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Well, except tequila. Tequila always gets me into trouble. ;)

AMEN BROTHER- though not always bad
  • KetoBella
    KetoBella Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Not to rain on the whoohoo let's get stupid drunk and laugh about it parade, but as someone who works in law enforcement, you are very lucky. You are lucky because at the very least some slime ball you wouldn't have touched sober with a ten foot poll didn't manage to corner you in a club somewhere, or get you home. You are very lucky you didn't wake up with a wonderfully fun std or unwanted pregnancy. You are lucky you didn't get a DUI or kill someone. And if we talking worst case scenario here, you are lucky you woke up. Cause being raped and thrown in a ditch is SO much fun for everyone to giggle over. I think everyone had their too much party moments, and I did too. Some I regret and some I thank God were not much, much worse. Learn from this experience. Don't just laugh it off and look for other people to justify it as normal and perfectly ok as part of the early 20's process of "finding yourself". Understand that you have a responsibility to keep yourself and other people safe while you enjoy yourself responsibly. Because serious **** can happen when you just want to have fun.

I agree with this!!!!
  • Blaineyyy
    Blaineyyy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I like to follow the "if I don't remember it, it didn't happen" rule...bahhahaaa glad you had a great night :tongue:

Yes! This is my rule, hahaha. :wink:
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    Get over it and please learn from it!!! The next time you just may end up dead.
  • backwoodsbama
    backwoodsbama Posts: 104 Member
    Options

This is true. ;)

In case anyone is wondering....Tequila really does make your clothes fall off. :P
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

This is true. ;)

In case anyone is wondering....Tequila really does make your clothes fall off. :P

...it makes me an awesome dancer and even better poker player
  • falcon367
    falcon367 Posts: 116
    Options
    LOL! I do believe we all live with a few stories to tell ... I'll put in something I remember of one.

Years ago, my friends and I decided it was shot night with Tequila .. but I can't drink the stuff straight without trouble. So in my infinite wisdom decided to stop and get something I could drink on the rocks with a little flavor that would suit me. Yeah, call me a chick .. I chose lemon gin ... why? I have no freakin clue and it was nasty .. but at that point, it was too late, so I drank up and finished the bottle on my own. (this was when I still had my drinking legs)
    Long story short, I find myself out in the back yard (they had about an acre in the country) .. black lab licking my face waking me up and he had the worst freakin breath ever ... its smelled like Tequila .. but why? Someone had puked off the deck and the dog went over and lapped it up .. then proceeded to share with my drunken *kitten*.... yay.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, yeah tell me about it :P

My 21st was a couple of months ago - it involved lots of margaritas, 6 jagerbombs EACH and various other cocktails. I don't remember much, but apparently I managed to verbally abuse a whole bunch of people, spend hours crying and seriously mess up a taxi cab on the way home...

At first I was embarrassed but meh, most of my friends don't care and through the process I got to find out how good they really are :smile:
  • Giddyduck
    Giddyduck Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Happy 21st and it should happen on your 21st. Graciously thank your friends for caring you and a make a point to be the "baby sitter" next time. This should get you back in the good graces. It will happen again... Take care..
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Never blacked out but got so drunk I vomited outside of the car of the guy I had a first date with. To this day don't remember how I drove home...thank GOD it was 3 in the morning and no traffic.

Needless to say I apologized the next day to the guy.....that was our first and last date. Not that I cared that much. He was a blind date my boss hooked me up with. He was stuck on himself.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Dont worry about it. It was ur 21st birthday. You had a blast, sounds like. Good for you!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    as all the stupid kids around here say

yolo
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    yeah...everyone does that...move on and be proud...

up here the important birthday isn't 21, (I believe I was in the hospital when I turned 21) the important year is 19. and well it was deadly...

started out with us girls going out for supper, in that 2 hour supper each girl bought me a cocktail...so that was 6 cocktails in 2 hours, then we met the guys at the bar, where it was decreed that since I was turning 19 there would be 20 drinks bought for me...that's nineteen for my age and one to carry me through the year....a darling darling fellow made sure that 10 of those drinks were lobotomies (what are lobotomies? you ask? It's a shooter, is irish cream drizzled into gin, and when you do that, the irish cream curdles into a lumpy cheesy ball, then you dribble grenadine over it to make it look like a brain...AND even better, the longer they sit there, the more curdled they get...) so by the time they let me have the 10th on, it was horrid...the ball of curdled milk hit my lip, sprang BACK into the shot glass and then down my throat....needless to say *I* didn't need to throw up (I should have though, those were disgusting) but five people left our table to go and quietly lose their dinners...well..no...Linda didn't leave quietly, she ran, with her mouth covered...

then after dancing on the tables, and generally acting crazy and hugging EVERYONE including the bar staff, we left that bar and headed to another bar....at that bar, the bartender got the CRAZY idea to give me a shot glass filled with a little bit of EVERY bit of alcohol he had behind his bar, it was a disgusting mess of a shot...after I got that down, apparently he kicked me out of the bar (as he didn't want me being sick all over it) i didn't throw up, not once that whole night did I throw up....other people did, but not me...

so we went home...and continued the party there...and at some point when everyone was passed out, I stumbled into the bathroom and turned on the bathtub and plugged it...

we were woken up that morning to HYSTERICAL pounding on the door and an inch of water on the floor...

I had flooded the two apartments below ours....:embarassed:

the people directly beneath us had been on vacation so no one had noticed until the social worker had come to visit the mentally handicapped boys in the basement suite and found them in their rainboots, rain jackets and umbrellas (and wearing only underwear) dancing and singing because it was RAINING inside their house!

OMG.....now THAT'S embarassing and no one lets me forget it...

I'm sure you'll be fine, just chalk it up to your birthday and move on.

L
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I got a GOOD one.

Back when I was just turning 20 (BTW drinking age was still 18) I was invited to a party. Hey, yeah, I'm up for some fun. I went....party was lame....left....found a new one. I waltzed in the door and MY oh MY.............I'm thinking smorgAssbord.....Drool city type oohlala!!!! OK , so anyways I'm like thinking am I the only girl here after a few drinks? No, there's a couple over there......few more drinks. Goota pee.....in the bathroom and BOOM the door fly's open and a couple of...whoa, no way, GUYS bust in doing a Major Lip Lock and fall into the tub. OMG, it's THAT kind of party. OMG where is the dude I came with....What...he left with Another Guy And Left Me HERE Alone???!!! After that it's a blank. I was told the next day after waking up in a strange bed, in a strange home what transpired. I got really, REALLY drunk, started "teasing" the guys, smaking a few rumps, asking them why they were the way they were and trying to convert some (BTW, did not work) and one of the straight females there said she would take me back to my Girlfriends but I passed out in the backseat of her car before I could tell her where I needed to go. So she took me home with her and put me in the spare room.

Then there is the other one where I was out with my BFF and got good and smashed and was flashing the panties while out on the dance floor.

So, don't sweat it. I'm sure most all of us have been there, done that, a few more times then we care to remember. I look back at those days now and have a good laugh. It really was pretty funny.....if you think about it for a while.:laugh:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Just get over it...I mean, at least you guys were smart enough to get a cab. One black out night I had in college I actually drove home and had the nerve to call my friend in the morning to ask her if she thought my car got towed from downtown. She kept insisting I look outside because I had driven her home, she said my car would be out there. I kept saying there was no way it was out there...surely, it was!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    As long as you didn't have to chew your arm off to get disentangled from an unattractive guy, just chalk it up to turning 21 and laugh it off. Believe me, in my 20's, I had several of these moments and lived to tell the tale, lol.
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Why I probably will never drink o-x . . . will not be drinking on my 21st birthday next year.