Nipple piercings?

Options

Replies

• Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    i had nipple rings for 4 years then a boss made me take them out been considering getting them re pierced the nipple stays hard and sensitive all the time now anyway and this is 7 years later so why not put them back in i've been told you can see them through my shirt and that its unproffesional bull shti
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My daughter does. She's 23. She loves them.
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    i had nipple rings for 4 years then a boss made me take them out been considering getting them re pierced the nipple stays hard and sensitive all the time now anyway and this is 7 years later so why not put them back in i've been told you can see them through my shirt and that its unproffesional bull shti

it is bs, just tell them its cold in here lol.. or you can put band aids on them.
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    My daughter does. She's 23. She loves them.

im 24 , i think ill love them too.. could be gettin em today or saturday.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This is my kryptonite!!!! And ditto to what JRM said.
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    be careful of lacy bras or anything you can snag them on when they are still healing...just saying ;)
  • StarIsMoving
    StarIsMoving Posts: 437
    Options
    I had both of mine done and loved them. Ended up having to take them out (had the hoops) before my heart surgery...then just never put any back in.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could get the girls done. I did have my tongue and belly button done, but both are out now.
    I am getting my nose done when I reach 45 pounds gone, just a little stud.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I hit one of my mini-goals over the weekend so I'm getting mine done after my vacation in a couple weeks. Pissed that I have to wait but new piercing + lake water = bad idea
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    How long do I have to wait to send friend requests without it being obvious as to why?

BWAHAHAHAHA!
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    I do and I love them!! Definitely do it.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    JRM is one good looking dude :tongue:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    i had them, and had stretched them both to 10s. the left one never really healed perfectly, so i made the decision to take em out.
    i really enjoyed them when i did have them.

now that ive taken them out, however, the scar tissue makes it look like my nips are ALWAYS hard, and this makes wearing tighter shirt a litte more...um....fun? awkward? lol
  • hellokitty41489
    Options
    I've had mine for almost two years now and love them :) I have both done and I'm glad that I did; I think had I done just one I wouldn't have gone back again. It didn't hurt all that badly it's just the healing time is long.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Do it.

Just know that they take a long time to heal. Also, if you sleep topless or in loose tshirts i suggest you buy a few close-fitting tank tops or loose sports bras (target has some that aren't so tight that theyre uncomfortable, but are relatively snug) to wear while you're healing to keep you from catching the jewelry on anything while you sleep!
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    How long for healing?
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    Does anyone have nipple piercing and a tattoo on the breast? Is that considered trashy? I hope not because I like em!
    I do... I hope it's not trashy. I like my donkey tattoo! :laugh:
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have one, a bar with two skulls with Mohawks I've had it for almost 12 years now... I love my piercing but with my work outs and stuff it seems to have started migrating out or just becoming more pulled on... Getting mighty painful.

Healing takes a bit mine took 3 months and that was because I bent the bar at one point when I wasn't wearing a bra and got it caught. Almost ripped it right out. But I also have a threaded bar with a little bigger gauge than most. I stopped wearing bras while it was healing anything touching it kind of hurt it. But I was 17 and bras weren't a necessity when you're 17, 5'8" and 120 # (never again).

Unlike most people mine healed up fine and completely to the point where I'd twist mine out of boredom (like how some girls twirl their hair, I'd twist my piercing while thinking) and often forget it was there unless my hair got caught on it.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    How long for healing?

Mine took about 6 months to fully heal.

Also, if you have a large chest or are into more aggressive stuff in the bedroom, have them pierce you with a larger gauge barbell (14g is standard...mine are 12g). They can withstand more motion and...other stuff.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I want these but currently I stay happy with my apadravia