Nipple piercings?

Options

Replies

• LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    i had them, and had stretched them both to 10s. the left one never really healed perfectly, so i made the decision to take em out.
    i really enjoyed them when i did have them.

now that ive taken them out, however, the scar tissue makes it look like my nips are ALWAYS hard, and this makes wearing tighter shirt a litte more...um....fun? awkward? lol

Fun!!!!! ;)
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    not nipples but a bit lower than the belly button. Just the hood. I ve had it for about 10 yrs now. I have to say I love it and wouldnt do with out it. I would have it repeirced if it closed. I keep the orginal bar in because it vibrates in out truck, on dirt roads, and definatly makes boring meetings ever so much more interesting. lol. and the answer to yor 1st question is a resounding YES. I am crazy. enjoy.
    I dont get my nipples done because they are so sensitive, and l enjoy what I have.

I had to Google what a "hood" piercing was and can honestly say I want NOTHING to do with that. lol I definitely want my nipples free of holes as well. That makes the girls hurt just thinking about it.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    How long for healing?

mine took a few months, but they never really healed completely. if i snagged the bar on something, sometimes they would bleed a little. jsut bathe them in weak salt water, makes them feel better and helps healing. keep them very clean, and wear bras that wont snag the bar or hoops.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    worthless_thread_without_pics.gif
  • sdguy2002
    sdguy2002 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I used to have them but my ex took them out for a short period of time and the healed up. Because of my small nipples they had to go behind. Ill get them done again. They are fun.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I had one, liked the way it look but it kept getting infected so I had to take it out. :grumble:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i had the slightest grazing of tattoo on my nipple ...... eeeeeffffffffffffffffffff OUCH
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    worthless_thread_without_pics.gif

Bwahahahahahahaha I actually do have pictures.

It's somewhere in this set...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/leilaface/sets/72157630064185963
  • leahalissa
    leahalissa Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love mine, but fair warning, they took over a year to heal. And they bleed, crust, puss, and smell during that process. If you can handle that, do it. Also, I prefer bars over hoops. And shields are kind of badass for random fun nights :D
  • Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I had mine for 2 years, they never fully healed, and sports bras really irritated them. I LOVED the look of them, even had pearls on the ends of the bar instead of just silver balls. Super cute. But eventually I just got tired of accidentally catching them on things (THE LOOFA IS EVIL). I am WAY happier without them, even though my boobs don't look as cute. I have pretty big boobs though that stick out a lot, maybe someone with a smaller chest would have fewer issues with hitting them on things.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I've dated girls with both the rings and the barbells. I think the barbells look better - as long as they are short and the only visible area are the balls on the sides.

Edit: Not boob-hating here, though, they're all pretty great.
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Both me and my dear husband have one nipple pierced each - we decided we both wanted the fun. He also has an amazing tattoo around his. We are 53 and 65 respectively and SHAMELESS :laugh:

Mine healed really quite quickly, but his took ages. He has a ring and I have a bar. Be careful if you use a shower scrubby (one of those things that looks like a fishnet stocking made into a ball - I don't know what they are called in the States?) if they caught it is hellishly sore :noway:
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    How long do I have to wait to send friend requests without it being obvious as to why?

Wish I had seen the post earlier so I could have posted this.
  • BaileyMom17
    Options
    I had mine pierced about ten years ago and had to take them out for my BA. Then had kids and nursed and lost almost all my sensitivity. I just got them re pierced a few months ago and they are still healing but I'm so glad to have them and my sensation back. Wearing sports bras are a big help with healing as is using the sea salt/water rinse. Want to see a big reaction from them? Use an ice cube or go out in cold weather, LOL nothing makes em stand up faster then cold steel.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    As with tattoos, not all nipple piercings look good. Feel free to PM me and I will gladly give you an honest opinion on how they look. Think nothing of it ladies, i'm here to help. :drinker:

hahahahahahahaha

What about the guys that want to pierce thier nipples? You want those pics too? :noway:
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I had mine pierced about ten years ago and had to take them out for my BA. Then had kids and nursed and lost almost all my sensitivity. I just got them re pierced a few months ago and they are still healing but I'm so glad to have them and my sensation back. Wearing sports bras are a big help with healing as is using the sea salt/water rinse. Want to see a big reaction from them? Use an ice cube or go out in cold weather, LOL nothing makes em stand up faster then cold steel.

LOL awesome! sounds like a good time hahahaha
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Why does everybody think I was joking? Can't I get an answer? Ah to hell with it, here come the friend requests.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I've thought about doing it - but I don't think my nipples would do well with it as they're kinda big (think puffy). I hate it. On the other hand, I was thinking last night I might like to get my tongue pierced out of no where so may pursue that instead lol.

Good luck with it; I'd definitely do one at a time just by going from what everyone else has said. It's sexy as hell imo - on a guy or a girl.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    ive got fatboy nips I dont think they poke out enough to get pierced they're visible in my profile pic thou
  • HulaHips83
    HulaHips83 Posts: 129
    Options
    My ex had one. It got infected all the time and it was gross.