How Often Do You Weigh In?

Options
13»

Replies

• Wetterdew
    Wetterdew Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Daily, before I eat/drink. Naked. I like being able to watch the line on the graph sloping down, even with the little tics of weight gain every few days. When I find that my weight has risen, it motivates me to work harder.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    Once a week, Mondays mornings.

also once a week, Monday mornings. and if my husband continues to be a slave to the scale Im going to lock it up and nly bring it out sunday night, for monday weigh ins, then lock it back up. I hate to see anyone be a slave to the scale. Mother in Law weighs many times a day and while visiting we get to hear " damnt I gained 7 lbs, oh I lost 3, oh I gained 2, etc she is slave to her scale).
    Because she weighs so often she really doesnt know what she weighs. I realize she has health issues, which include water gain. But I believe she would enjoy life more if she wasnt a slave to the scale. I have been there done that, a big ED issue.

So once a week after mother nature, nude, about the same time of day, and same scale.
  • Skinpro69
    Skinpro69 Posts: 3
    Options
    I like to weigh myself once a week. I have been known to do it daily also. I think daily weigh ins make u feel more accountable..
  • queenbeeq
    queenbeeq Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Generally I weigh myself twice a week, Monday mornings and Friday mornings! :)