• focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Mellow dramatic? Lolz

right??
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Just one question.... if you can "excuse vacation romance" will you also be able to "excuse" business trip romance for the rest of your life?

He is controlling and will most likely end up abusive. (90% of controlling men are)

Kick his *kitten* to the curb. if you guys have this much trouble after 6 months.. i cant imagine your therapy bill after marriage.

Good Luck!

This lady speaks truth
  • tquig
    tquig Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    hmmmm... so the OP "emotionally cheated" on this guy, then he cheated on her, and now she doesn't trust him? Wow- just wow. People are weird. :huh:
  • Crimson_
    Crimson_ Posts: 60
    Options
    you are both obviously messed up and should part ways.....you may not technically be a teenager but you both act like it and its not working....it didnt work then it wont work now and it will never work...find a new boytoy for your casual intercourse *cheers* and good luck, and remember to get STD tested regularly
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    so are you casually exclusive? I am confused. If you're pursuing something casual and not serious are you expecting both of you to be monogamous to each other?

If you can't trust him and it will only bring you stress break it off, life's too short to be stressed out over something that isn't serious.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    He obviously just wanted to keep me from doing anything, while he went off and did whatever he wanted.

This friend will conveniently be out of town Thurs-Sat, so I can't meet him, but will be available Sat night when I'm busy. My boyfriend is going to go and spend Sat night with this friend. For some reason, I feel like he's lying to me, and that this friend is another girl. I don't know why, but I just have this feeling, and I'm usually right about these things. I asked him about it, and he denies it.

What would you do?

The first sentence that I cut out is a gem. You know this piece of information. But you dont wanna admit the issue and move on, further more run the other direction.

Second quote: Once again, your intuition is telling you something. You are not stupid enough to believe his obviously BS story. Seriously. Please take what you already know and are admitting here on MFP and ditch this loser.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    U deserve each other
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Honestly, just break up with him. Things sound toxic already, and it's only going to get worse. You're risking getting into this 'euphoria/makeup > crashing disappointment > euphoria/makeup" cycle. Majorly not healthy. We're gonna end up hearing about you guys on CNN.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I really hope you actually take everyone's advice since it is so often asked for and not taken. I read the whole thing but honestly there was nothing to read after we have issues. Tell him to get lost. I hate liars and cheaters they're pathetic beings really. Spend your energy finding a nice, honest man in your new city. Because this one is a tool.
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Run. Fast.
  • kaztaz55
    kaztaz55 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Why would you want to be in a relationship where you are going to wonder and worry each time he is away from you. Get out of the relationship and move on to one where you can live with trust, life will be so much better for you.