giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    My cheer leading uniform looked exactly like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVnWK2SjQUOW4kviA4okhpzoz6yG8Qe5202lahBztGgv4dQ75nmA

I'm wearing it for Halloween :tongue:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Anyone (female tyvm!) willing to help me put the stupid thing on? You girls are all used to strappies and strips being in places they don't (otherwise) belong.

Kind of a new thing for me.

This is hilarious :) Thank you for the laugh!

You're welcome! And thank you back!...anytime I can make a pretty girl laugh, I can count my day a success :).
  • droogievesch
    droogievesch Posts: 202
    Options
    I have over 40 pairs of nice pants/jeans (size 5-8) and 200+ shirts (size S-M) in my closet at my parents' house. I hope to be able to wear them. So many of them still have tags on, and others were worn for one night.

I work at Victoria's Secret, so I have a few other "outfits" I want to look stunning in. I'm getting pictures taken for a wedding present to my fiance, and there's only so much photoshop can hide ;)
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    to hell with clothes i just wanna look awesome naked ;)

^^This
  • thinnnnnnner
    Options
    I'm losing weight in partnership with my best friend and we are exactly the same height and within five pounds of the same weight.

Since our weight loss goals are so similar and we often trade clothes from our wardrobe back and forth, there we were the other day with the same pair of size 4 jeans, each trying them on and hamming it up as we wrestled them on in turn.

The Ultimate Goal Jeans now fit over our hips but it's going to take some more effort before they zip. It will happen!

We might even go shopping for a second pair of jeans then! :)

This is adorable, & nice work!
  • thinnnnnnner
    Options
    borat-10563.jpg

^^^^^

I'm sorry you guys...you HAD to know SOMEONE was gonna do it...

Got to have serious respect for a man rocking the Borat!
  • thinnnnnnner
    Options

I like your attitude!
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options

OH! YES! THIS TOO!
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    a bikini
    A FAB little black dress.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    New jeans, a size small shirt and **** me shoes because I LOVE shoes!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

Exactly...
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have bought a lovely dress in the sales a UK size 14, at present a UK 22.......ultimate goal is a bikini to wear on the beach for my 40th, just under 2 half years to go.
  • amanda6393
    amanda6393 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Refer profile pic :)
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    There's this soft, apricot-coloured summer dress in my wardrobe... purchased on sale 12 months ago. It's the perfect shade and cut for my body type - but two sizes too small. There are five months before SUMMER arrives and I will be rockin' that dress to the beach and back.
  • thinnnnnnner
    Options
    New jeans, a size small shirt and **** me shoes because I LOVE shoes!

Hell yes! I might splurge on a pair too.

Any brand you love most? I'm thinking a new pair of Jeffrey Campbells.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I want to buy a red dress. I would never have the confidence to wear such a bold color dress at my current size but by the time I reach my goal, I should be in prime condition to go bold. :love:
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I would love to go to Comic-Con in costume (preferably a Marvel character) and look amazing. That would be my goal outfit wise.

This is my goal too! I plan on going as Loki XD
  • HotelWife
    HotelWife Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is CHEESY and I can't believe I'm admitting it on a public forum but it gives me motivation...

My son's first day of kindergarten is Sept 4. I have a vision of myself walking him to school. He's wearing his new backpack and I'm wearing white skinny jeans and a blue-and-white top.

My outfit has to be cute because I'll be a sobbing, snotty wreck.
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    A bikini I bought on a road trip when I was 18. Bright blue... SMOKIN'... and I was and will be again.
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Have had a pair of workout pants for the last year size M those are my goal pants :)

I am now able to get into them but they just dont look right atm on me! I am GETTING CLOSER!