Ultimate Goal Weight Outfit?

Options

Replies

• erikatoth
    erikatoth Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    black dior bikinis that look amazing...
    size 6 jeans...
    very low cut jeans where there is no lovehandles bulge...
    already reached a goal, which is to be able to wear strappy tops and dresses - arms and shoulders look lovely and thin already - this has been a biggie and now i am there, so great motivation :)
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    There is a dress, it fit but not well enough to wear out comfortably (2 years ago).
  • LittleMissJDS
    Options
    My "X/not X" keeps talking about this LBD I used to have 10 years ago. I wore it a wedding we went to and he still talks about it.

We are going to a wedding in Sept 2013 and I am determined to surprise him in something similar.
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    I'm an 80's girl....black leather. Like Bobbie Brown wore in Great Whites "Once Bitten Twice Shy" video... :blushing:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Birthday suit
  • wallaal
    wallaal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A pair of short shorts, I want to be able to look good in them while I'm still in my twenties.
  • gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for a goal of being able to have a shirtless Halloween costume. Wish me luck.
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My size 8 dress that I wore to Junior Prom (Spring 04). I can almost fit into it except my thighs are a little too big! Hoping to wear it to the Marine Corps Ball in November!
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Probably won't make sense to most of you (unless you're in a cold-weather location), and won't look super hott or anything, but I really want to be able to be cozy in a down skirt without worrying about how much "extra bulk" it will add.
  • julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm gonna get the sexy batgirl costume for Halloween in a size small :)
    That is awsome... I am looking at wonder woman outfit
  • heyitsadam
    heyitsadam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I was going to go for this look....

Kratostop5.jpg
  • MzSturdivant
    MzSturdivant Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't have a particular outfit I'd like to wear but I would like to be able to fit all my size 4-6 clothes.
  • Southernsass6885
    Southernsass6885 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Honesty, at the very end, I'd like to wear a bikini, period. Halleuah for LBDs, skinny jeans, etc. But when you're a big girl, you DREAM of being able to wear one without looking like a watermelon on toothpicks.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    My old jeans from college. My mini goal is to look good for my boudoir shoot in a few months, and fit into a dress on vacation with my boyfriend in October.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I would do anything to fit back into my Express jeans I wore all the time. Doubtful I'll get that thin again, but I'm going to keep trying!
  • Diazwifey2010
    Options
    Of course the obvious..bikini..and then a black dress i bought about a yr ago that fits but it is super form fitting and shows every bulge...mostly though i just wanna be able to wear low cut jeans with a tank top or fitted shirt and not have the muffin top or rolls..i think as a female, wearing a nice pair of heels with low cut but classy jeans, a tank, and cute blazer is super sexy...plus i wanna be able to wear fitted clothes to work out and to wear out on errands bc my husband says he thinks i look sexiest in a tank top and basketball shorts...now i just have to feel fit in a tank top haha
  • thinnnnnnner
    Options
    I'm gonna get the sexy batgirl costume for Halloween in a size small :)
    That is awsome... I am looking at wonder woman outfit

Nice! I made a wonder woman costume like 5 years ago. It would be awesome to be able to wear it again!
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Two years ago I was trying to get healthier and lose weight. I ran in the Jingle Bell Run and had enough pledges to recieve a skinny shirt with their logo as a reward. The shirt is a skinny medium and I want to be able to wear and feel good in it by Dec. 1 (the next Jingle Bell Run). I'm hoping I'll be ready for that race as well.
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    In my own little fantasy world, I'd love to fit into my size 4 J. Crew dress that I wore to my own rehearsal dinner 9 years ago. It's still super cute. However, even if I lost all that weight I'm not sure that I could fit into it again. Having three kids changes your body in ways that my clothes fit differently.
  • thinnnnnnner
    Options
    Two years ago I was trying to get healthier and lose weight. I ran in the Jingle Bell Run and had enough pledges to recieve a skinny shirt with their logo as a reward. The shirt is a skinny medium and I want to be able to wear and feel good in it by Dec. 1 (the next Jingle Bell Run). I'm hoping I'll be ready for that race as well.

That's great motivation! Nice work!