That's it! I'm doing this!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• aCharmedOne
    aCharmedOne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, and by the looks of this thread you are not alone. :flowerforyou:
    This is only my second day here. My boyfriend downloaded the app to his iPad, his android phone and now has it on his mac. So he and I will be each others support group. I am home alone (which is a lot of the time) I will be here for anyone who needs someone to vent to, someone to help get them motivated and excited about becoming healthier.
  • TammieOneill
    TammieOneill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm kind of new.. downloaded the App over a year ago and just started keeping track last week. Was on Nutri-System since January and did lose 24 pounds, but still have another 26 to go. My Doctor told me that my carb intake is too high on the NS diet so she is suggesting that I start the Mediterranean Diet. Going from not cooking a thing to cooking again is a challenge. Especially bc my husband eats whatever he wants. I'm going to be forcing him to eat what I'm cooking as it's just silly to have to cook two meals or buy all of those groceries for two very different diet needs. So he better be ready to start liking more fish! LOL
    Anyhow, welcome to the club and glad to see I'm not alone in my fight!
    Good luck to all!
  • bregarza1
    bregarza1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Good Luck EVERYONE!

This is my week 2 and I am already starting to feel better about myself.

I think the only reason i have kept this going is because my coworker and I have started keeping an eye on each other and are each others support :)

Try to find a buddy if you can, there are more people out there that want to lose weight as you can tell by the forum! It helps when you can share ideas and recipes and don't feel judged.

Good luck again everyone :D
  • yankees20ks
    Options
    I wish you much success, you can do it!! Friend request coming your way now. Anyone else who would like to add me for mutal motivation & encouragement, feel free =] Thanks!
  • jenmiddle
    jenmiddle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Support coming from this day oner, too! Today is my last day of being in my thirties ... 4-0 birthday tomorrow. It's going to be a great decade!
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You can do it! We are here to cheer you on
  • angel_eyez718
    angel_eyez718 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi there. best of luck to you. you really can't beat yourself up in fact you should applaud yourself for making the commitment to change things around for yourself. please feel free to add me and best of luck to you in your journey:smile: