50 lbs lost in 89 days (halfway to goal..pics)

Options

Replies

• Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!! :)
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    you look great - and you look like you FEEL great!!! .... LOL, love the flip flop tan line :)

LOL...I know, it's too funny!!!!!!! :blushing: :glasses: :laugh:
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great job! You look fantastic and I must mention ALOT younger (and happier)! Good for you!
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've just given me some hope when I've been feeling anything but hopeful!

Thanks for including the how....off to search for the Jillian Michaels yoga dvd now....doing the 30DS now and it's a killer but love feeling that my body is actually doing something!
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    this is awesome and you look great. i've been here about 107 days or so and only lost 20 lbs.. can you share your story on how you lost?
    I agree :)

Congrats OP you look fantastic!
  • SweedishxBerries
    Options
    Wow, congrat's :
    You look fantastic now ;)
  • Colleenb_2012
    Options
    Wow this I'd amazing.I need to.lose so much weight well done xxx
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results! Thanks for sharing...
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    Thank you for kind words!!! It means a lot!!! :flowerforyou:

We can do this!! :)
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • whamann1
    whamann1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Where can I get the 30 day shred?
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    Where can I get the 30 day shred?

Thank you!!!

Jillians 30-day shred can either be bought in the store or on Utube...here are the links

Level 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Level 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKdJ9jJv594

Level 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMN4g3D4ODE&feature=relmfu
  • latvann
    latvann Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep up the good work
  • 77Maria
    77Maria Posts: 90
    Options
    All your hard work = AWESOME!!
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    Thanks!!! :)
  • Nillia2
    Nillia2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!..because of you I just started searching for Jillian Michaels workouts..gave myself 4 months to lose 40 lbs..and it doesnt seem like its happening. So with a month and a half to go, I am gonna start Jillian Michaels 30 day shred (that would surely get me close if not there :) I have roughly 20 more lbs to lose!

You are an inspiration to all! :)
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a great transformation so far and so very very inspiring.

Thank you for sharing how you've done it so far and it gives me hope tht I can achieve great things too. Been struggling so much with stress eating and issues however maybe this post and what you've done is the kick in the pants I needed today to stay focused on my goals. Just signed up for a 90 day challenge at my gym and when I see what you've done in almost 90 days I have a renewed motivation for my success.

Thank you for sharing your story and you fabulous pictures! GREAT JOB!
  • Stronger12
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing. Keep it up you are worth it!
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    This is amazing!..because of you I just started searching for Jillian Michaels workouts..gave myself 4 months to lose 40 lbs..and it doesnt seem like its happening. So with a month and a half to go, I am gonna start Jillian Michaels 30 day shred (that would surely get me close if not there :) I have roughly 20 more lbs to lose!

You are an inspiration to all! :)

Thank you so much....and I am soooo proud of you!!! You can do this!! (and congrats on your weight loss so far..I'm sure your feeling great!!)

Let me know how you like the 30-day shred!!! :)
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a great transformation so far and so very very inspiring.

Thank you for sharing how you've done it so far and it gives me hope tht I can achieve great things too. Been struggling so much with stress eating and issues however maybe this post and what you've done is the kick in the pants I needed today to stay focused on my goals. Just signed up for a 90 day challenge at my gym and when I see what you've done in almost 90 days I have a renewed motivation for my success.

Thank you for sharing your story and you fabulous pictures! GREAT JOB!

Thank you!!!!! :) Congrats on signing up for your gyms 90-day challenge (you can definately do this!!!!!) :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!