Gingers!!!

Options

Replies

• AmberMahfouz
    AmberMahfouz Posts: 316
    Options
    I am a naturaly red-head (copperish auburn) but I dye my hair all other colors. My husband always loved blondes before, but now he is convinced Red is the way to go :-)
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Natural red-head here. :)
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is a fiery red head ;) =D Though he takes offense to being called a ginger (lots of teasing growing up) anyone else like that?

I feel like ginger isn't an insult.. not like firecrotch or whatnot

He should be honored and wear his gingerness with pride
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    BIG fan of the gingers. I had red mixed in with to much brown to notice, its gray now...boo, Im only 37 sheesh.
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm a fake ginger, does that count? Haha I grew up with strawberry blonde hair that turned into a dirty dishwater color so I started going red. I'm pale, have freckles and have green eyes so people usually assume I'm naturally red and just dye it brighter.

You and I could have been twins!!! ( I have the blue eyes though... I ended up dying mine red because it matched the pale skin and freckles more than the dishwater blonde.. :) LOL...
    And I've had much more fun being red... Blondes don't have all the fun :)
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    What do gingers look forward to later on in life? Gray Hair
  • faerie_queen
    Options
    What do gingers look forward to later on in life? Gray Hair

Actually I heard it goes from red to sandy blonde..then to white. :P
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    I agree, my Aunty has beautiful white hair now.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Strawberry blonde :):)
  • myers0machine
    Options
    i just want to say every red head ive meant where lovely dudes and chicks of course but dolls where easier on the eye gota love a red head lot more crazy in the bedroom to :)
  • cuffs_r
    cuffs_r Posts: 41
    Options
    Definately wont be any true redhead left in the near future. Scientist found out that the gene is dying out. How sad!
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Wow so many! :) I am a natural redhead. Fun biology fact: the gene has to come from both of your parents!

I'm strawberry blonde, my sister is a reddish-brown ... our parents have never had any reddish type hair at all. Both dark dark hair. We wonder how that worked!! :p chances are so slim that they'd get two daughters with reddish hair
  • BryVia12
    BryVia12 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I was a ginger my whole life (I'm 40) until last friday! I went to brown hair for the first time ever. I don't think I like it so much:sad:
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Yes Ginger Power! We are slowly going extinct where I live. I wouldn't want to be any other color! And I love all my freckles! They make me who I am. And I am dang proud of it.
  • faerie_queen
    Options
    Wow so many! :) I am a natural redhead. Fun biology fact: the gene has to come from both of your parents!

I'm strawberry blonde, my sister is a reddish-brown ... our parents have never had any reddish type hair at all. Both dark dark hair. We wonder how that worked!! :p chances are so slim that they'd get two daughters with reddish hair

They must have both been 'carriers' of the red haired gene for you and your sister to have red in your hair. :)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Me :)

I did NOT like being a freckly ginger when I was a kid, but as an adult, I love it. Love.... It. My mom is half Italian so I get a fabulous tan for a ginger, so I think that sets me apart a little bit. My youngest son is a redhead as well.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Want to die a little bit of cuteness overload? My baby ging:

DSC07585-1.jpg
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Want to die a little bit of cuteness overload? My baby ging:

DSC07585-1.jpg

OMG....he is adorable. <3
  • abaka123
    abaka123 Posts: 48
    Options
    do ginger snaps count ? :laugh: j/k i love everyone, within means but i do love ginger snaps.. :heart:
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    They are growing in numbers... I must tell the people, before it is too late...