What kind of workouts do you do at home?

Options
2»

Replies

• caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    go to youtube

search for befit channel

you're welcome.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I do Brazil Butt Lift. I'll be starting a good weight lifting routine soon (we have a weight machine in our garage). I will also be doing some mountain biking and walking now that I've got a break from school.
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I wanted to bump this to keep ideas for when/if I get bored...but here's what I do. I have 5 kids , no gym, and hate spending a lot of money.

treamill(it was bought for us), different workouts
    you tube
    on demand fitness videos
    I love taking the kids for walks on the trails. They walk a little slow so I usually put the little ones in the stroller and then I am pushing 60-90 lbs(depending on which kid/s)
    I lift weights with my son. He doesn't have heavy weights so I just do more repitiions. (you can fill water bottles, or other things to make your own weights)
    I do random crunches, squats and push ups whenever the mood strikes me. When I'm cooking, I will start doing standing push ups against the counter or do squats, etc
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I do many different JILLIAN Michael's DVD's and love them. 30 Day Shred is great dvd to start!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    LISTEN I KNOW IT'S SUMMER AND REALLY HOT,YADDA YADDA,...BUT WALKING IS PERFECT! TRY THIS INSTEAD OF SITTING ON THE COUCH WATCHING YUR FAV SHOW MARCH IN PLACE ,THE TIME FLYZZZZ!!! OR TRY A CHEAP DVD FROM WALMART BY LESLIE SANSONE (WALKING) I DID THAT ALONG W/ WALKING OUTSIDE(SOMETIMES AFTER DINNER OR EARLY 2 BEAT THE HEAT)AND WENT FROM 222 TO 197,NOW I'VE STARTED DANCING(DANCE CENTRAL & ZUMBA ) BUT I STILL WALK ALL THE TIME!! IN THE LAST WK & HALF AM DOWN 9INCHES!! WALK IT OFF MAMA!! BEST WISHES!!