"Attractiveness" Threads

Options

Replies

• ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    As much as I tell myself that I don't care what random strangers think of my appearance, it is nice to hear that someone just seeing you once, thinks you're attractive. There I said it, lol.

^ Agree 100%.
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    ♪♫ When I think about me I touch myself ♪♫

Lmao. I just burst out laughing in my office at work! thats great
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    It seems like a lot of people on this site don't realize that if they don't like what a topic has written in it, they don't have to read it. I know, that requires some pretty heavy duty brain power to comprehend, but maybe they'll catch on at some point.

So agree with this! I don't get it!! It's not that hard
  • Flydude01
    Flydude01 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey so I'm an attractive Gomer Pyle type...whatever works !! i am just proud of everyone getting proactive in taking care of themselves...>Gomer salutes the 'Pretty People!"...LMAO
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I agree! Not only is it nice to hear compliments from strangers, it's also a great feeling to compliment someone and know that you made them feel good in turn.
  • Pannna
    Pannna Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    We all look great!

I agree :smile:
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    ♪♫ When I think about me I touch myself ♪♫

^^^yes baby I'd touch myself too :)
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I've seen some people post that they don't care for the threads where we comment on each other's attractiveness. But I think they're great. For people who have struggled with weight, our self-esteem and confidence have suffered a bit. Also, when you've been working hard on weight loss and being fit, it's motivating to hear that you're looking good. I think it's great to have the opportunity to hear and say positive things.

I'll admit the threads sound ridiculous to me because the answer is always "yes", but I have refrained from trolling and being an *kitten* for the reasons you mentioned here, even though in honesty my answer would almost always be "no". Hence, I ignore them, usually.
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Love them till i get a no! Lolll
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options

LMAO!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    It seems like a lot of people on this site don't realize that if they don't like what a topic has written in it, they don't have to read it. I know, that requires some pretty heavy duty brain power to comprehend, but maybe they'll catch on at some point.

Eh ... it is not always about that. It is just when you click on Recent Posts and its an entire screen of "rate this person above me" posts that completely take away actual content. Granted it just takes a click or two to get passed it but its 2012 now... I might get carpal tunnel if I click too often... Its bad for my health, I cant be doing any unnecessary cardio... It makes you skinny fat !
  • RamTX22
    RamTX22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I learned my lesson, now, I stay away ;)
  • Cornn
    Cornn Posts: 11
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with this..even if we are bending the truth when we are saying yes sometimes, we are being positive. What's wrong with a confidence boost? At least we aren't whining about something on those threads.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    People need to lighten up. Life is too short to be so serious all the time!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Its always nice to have someone think you are attractive. I think its silly to get all uptight over those threads....who cares, its in the chit-chat and just for fun:)
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Its always nice to have someone think you are attractive. I think its silly to get all uptight over those threads....who cares, its in the chit-chat and just for fun:)
    And Leah, you are a serious honey!
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

LMAO!

Its true! I had a good day then BAM! I get 2 no's lmaooo

Haters going to hate ; cant pull this hat & shades off like me
    & let us not forget the PINK duck lips! Woo!
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    OMG Bruce!
    I agree with you 100%....and you look great!
  • AmberMahfouz
    AmberMahfouz Posts: 316
    Options

You shouldn't stay away, you should be proud! You look great!
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options

You shouldn't stay away, you should be proud! You look great!

I agree :)