How many different hair colors have you had?

Options

Replies

• fitfunnygal
    Options
    My sister does hair so I get my hair colored for cheap! I have had maybe 5 diffrent colors in my life. I have gray so it needs to be colored.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Brown and grey. Now I just shave it all off :-D
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Brown ( the color I was born with ) and now grey.
  • kaf1274
    kaf1274 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Too many to count..... I've had green, lime/neon green, yellow (that one was a mistake), turquoise, blue, deep purple, burgundy, fire-engine red, natural red, an orange-y color, dirty blonde, platinum blonde, light brown, chestnut brown, black, black and white, hot pink, pinkish purple.... the list goes on. I've also had various color combinations like lime green+regular green, blue+purple+green, turquoise+deep purple, and loads more.... I've just always loved changing my hair.
    I have neon green and regular green now, probably one of my favorite hair dye combinations yet :-)
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Born with black hair, then it all fell out and grew in blond, then that gradually darkened to it's current "brown". (though I may stab anyone that dares call my hair brown)

I've mostly stuck to shades of red, my favorite was a wash out dye the was a shiny, dark red that doesn't seem to be sold anymore. I tried black once and it looked so horrible... I had to wait for my hair to grow and get it cut out. :(
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Red, brown, blonde and pink
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    dark brown, light brown, black, blond, red
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Born with brown, and I've dyed it black, burgundy, purple, auburn, bright red (on accident!), and had blonde highlights. Currently, it's my natural brown with flecks of grey (I'm only 20, and have been going grey since I was 14). I need to get into the salon to get it dyed...
  • stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    Options
    Two... Brown and gray...LOL
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Brown, black, multiple shades of red, blonde, pink, blue, purple, green, highlights (many variations of this).
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @Teale, yes, glow in the dark hair colors do exist. :p They're made by splat or spot or something like that.

Splat is a brand of hair color I know (I used it's unnatural red), so maybe that's it?
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    brown, blonde, red, orange, blue, purple, pink, fuschia, green...purple was my favorite unnatural color. I haven't colored my hair in over 4 years, and I'm ok with the light brown....and grey. You know you are getting old when the GREY hair starts to come out when you brush/wash your hair!
  • masked_habit
    Options
    I have had a few different shades of auburn, black, purple, pink, red, lime green, electric blue, and brown. I've had a few different shades of each. I had my blue hair the longest. I had blue hair for a year. I love changing my hair color.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Ive had brown, black, blonde, purple, blue, red, green, orange, pink, burgundy, and all the glow in the dark colors.

How many have you had? and name them?

Blonde, brown, black, red, mahogany, copper, burgundy - but not all at once :oD
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Blonde, dark brown, burgundy. Also had my natural light brown hair with blonde streaks.
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Light Blonde, Chestnut Brown, Bleached, Red, Blue, Black
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    My natural hair color used to be a dark brown, but it darkened to black after the birth of my son. So there's 2. I've also had blue-black, crayon red, blond with orange ends (bleach job gone bad), auburn, and various shades of brown.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    <--- Just one. :)
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    green, burgundy, red, blue, yellow, purple, pink, bleached, orange, everything from blonde to black (natural hair shades).

I haven't dyed my hair in nearly 2 years. Finalyl got my natural blonde highlights back with my natural curls! :D
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    All shades of red, brown, and black (haven't seen my natural color in 15 years). I have also used every shade of Manic Panic and Punky. I prefer to be a true 'ginger red' or natural black.

*edit....never been blonde! Never will. I have had bleached streaks like Rogue from X-Men.