How many different hair colors have you had?

Options

Replies

• Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Brown, red, blue-black, purple, blondy-brown and now kinda brown with highlights :)
  • WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    brown, black, blonde, fire-red, purple, dark purple, blue, mahogany, pink (purple faded to pink)
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Natural color (dark brown), light brown, copper, burgundy, orange, blue, purple, cherry red, and bubblegum pink.

The unfortunate about the pink was I had it all of one week before having to dye it back even though it had taken me two separate bleaching sessions (both 4 hours long) to get it light enough for the desired color. I was a freshman in high school, and yes my school allowed these colors to a degree, and in the band. My band instructor was color blind and we had a concert that was counting as an exam grade coming up. Just the weekend before I'd had my hair dyed and the Tuesday before (it was on a Friday) I was told to either dye my hair back or I was going to fail my exam because I wouldn't be allowed to play. Turns out a band officer (fellow band member given slightly higher status) ratted me out. It took me YEARS to get my hair healthy again. In fact I have a nasty school ID somewhere showing my hair my junior year that was almost a rainbow of colors because it was dyed and streaked so much.

I may have to start dying it again, though to cover my grey hairs. I inherited my mother's misfortune of starting to get grey patches in my 20s.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    purple, blue, black, brown, blonde, ranga, bright red
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I've never colored my whole head, but last year I had purple/plum highlights...that was fun! Now I just have some subtle auburn, blond, and plum highlights.
  • nanatsuiro
    nanatsuiro Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My natural color is dark brown with some auburn highlights. I've dyed it blue, and after that it faded to teal, turquoise, green and mint. I'm planning on add some purple to the tips or dye it lilac :3
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    born brunette. i've done red of all shades from auburn to strawberry; platinum blonde; fire-engine red; black with bangs of varying colors (red, purple, blue); it's been various shades of orange/yellow in between bleach jobs; last time i tried to get the various colors out, i ended up with green/brown/orange/white/moldy leaves, lol, and had to get it cut short and dyed back to brown until it grew out. but it's generally short, so it doesn't take much time for me to get bored and change the color.
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Mostly blonde.... but right now I'm blonde, bright red and purple!

In the past I've also has pink and purple!
  • lucky2too
    lucky2too Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bald
    blonde
    auburn
    dark brown
    very light blonde
    auburn
    auburn with gray highlights
    strawberry blonde
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Platinum, light blonde, medium blonde, dark blonde, brunette, auburn, black, purple, pink, red and blue..
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Brown (natural), black, green, pink, purple, red, blonde (current), blue... ummmmm my hair has been lots of different shades of brown and blondes.

I get bored with my hair quickly
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Deepest black, blonde, red, purple, honey blonde, auburn, magenta, fushia. At one time I had it layered with 5 different colors at the same time. My hair is naturally black.
  • tonicandgin
    tonicandgin Posts: 175
    Options
    Brown, red, black and blond
  • INFJ
    INFJ Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good question! Let's see, black, electric blue and black, crayola red and black, mahogany, bleach blonde, blonde streaks, dark purple, now I just let it be itself, brown lol.
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    None! my hair has been natural all my life (54 on Sunday!) and I am still not grey!
  • Living_Barefoot
    Living_Barefoot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've had, orange, purple, turquoise, green, blonde and purple, blonde and blue, black and green, blonde, black, blueblack, violet black, white, mahogany, brown, ginger, blue and soon voodoo blue from manic panic :D
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    too many to count but the majors blonde brown black blue pink red.. and various shades of each
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    ALL of them. =p Too many to name...but I'll try.
    Blue, Purple, Orange *accident, Red, Black, Blonde, Brown, Green....Rainbow <3 =p
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Brown (at least 4 shades), Blonde (4 different shades), Auburn (2 different shades), Burgundy, Pink (2 or 3 different shades), Blue, Green, Platinum, and most often and currently PURPLE (probably 8 different shades?)!
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    ALL of them. =p Too many to name...but I'll try.
    Blue, Purple, Orange *accident, Red, Black, Blonde, Brown, Green....Rainbow <3 =p

and pink too.. Like NEON pink!