whats everyones weight goal?

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    My current goal is 165, I'm 6'1" and am comfy in a size 5/6.

The lowest I've seen the scale dip to is 166.4... So close I can taste it!!
    I am not sure if I want to keep going down to 160, or if I wanna keep at 165 and just keep toning and cutting fat.
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm another one who doesn't have a weight goal in mind. I just want to be healthy, fit, and be able to 'buy off the rack'. I'll know it when I see it in the mirror.
  • abbyaxiom
    abbyaxiom Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and 330LBs (started at 350). Goal weight is going to be between 130-150 depending on how it looks on me. I've never in my life been that small so I won't know til I get there lol....
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5. I wanna be 120lbs maybe. I'm not actually sure of the weight. I just wanna like what I see in the mirror. Right now, at 131.2lbs, I dont like what I see. So I'll go where I need to, kno what I mean? I've lost 54lbs so far. I do have a little loose skin on the bottom on my belly, like under the belly button. I sort of expected it, because I carried my weight mostly in my lower abdomen. I've never had a kid, but that's just how I carry. I'm hoping my loose skin doesn't get worse.
    I'd like to have 24-26in waist. I'm 28.5in now
    I'd like the biggest part of my hips to be 34-35. I'm 36.75in now.
    I'd like to have 20% body fat or less. I'm 30% now :( So I still got a long way to go.
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Mine is 135lbs...for now. I've been much smaller but wasn't working out so I was skinny fat. I'd rather weigh more now and have awesome muscle tone than be a certain number. Size wise, an 8 would be great. I'm short but carry most of my weight in my hips and now stomach, so even at 113lbs 5 years ago, I was in a size 5/6.
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be a (uk) size 10, and if my memory serves me correctly that would be when I weighed 126-129. So my goal is 129! 41lbs down, 13lbs to go! ;D
  • sherrilee30161
    Options
    150lbs....maybe not the healthiest weight but thats what i want
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    my only weight goal right now is to not gain any.
  • deboranski
    Options
    I would like to be 140-150lbs but I am really just trying to get under 170 again and that is my goal for now. I cannot set myself up for failure so small steps and goals so I feel like I am accomplishing what I set out to do. I commend all of you who have lost more than 30lbs, losing weight I find is one of the hardest things for me to do, my high point was185lbs and that is the heaviest I have ever been and it devastated me, I have never gone over 172 but I am 44 and my metabolism went way, way down and I was not exercising nearly as much and BAM, there it was! I am having a hard time around my belly as well, I think it has to do with stress, carbs and cortisol. I am down a couple of pounds, just joined again for the 2nd time here in July so good luck to ya all!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Weights not an issue, it's body fat percentage that I am going for. Short term 24% ideal 5%-10%. Current plan should take about 4 weeks to reach short term goal.
  • matmismel
    matmismel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and currently weigh 227 lbs. My short term goal weight is 210 because that is the lowest I have ever gotten to as an adult and I was pretty comfortable there (size 14/16 there). But in the long term, I would like to get down to 180 lbs. I have never seen myself at that weight and imagin that would put me around a size 12 which would be fantastic! No more plus size shopping!
  • SquidNebula
    SquidNebula Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 131lbs which is a lower than I've ever actually been in my adult life.
  • c_wall87
    c_wall87 Posts: 18
    Options
    175lb
    36" vert jump
    2min. Knock out
  • guardgirl512
    Options
    My weight goal is 120. :)
  • tiffanymarie1989
    Options
    as most people on here are starting to loose weight at my goal weight. i'd love to be at 180. that's 100lbs smaller than what i am now.
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would like to also be 130:)
  • Dark_amethyst
    Dark_amethyst Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get to 130 lbs. The last time remember weighing that was when I was 10 years old. I've always had a problem with my weight.
  • krazykristen123
    krazykristen123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I want to get to 140 and to a size 10 by the time i
    graduate high school, This upcoming June. I have
    a ways to go but i'm looking forward to the Journey!
  • nkyjennifer
    nkyjennifer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    as most people on here are starting to loose weight at my goal weight. i'd love to be at 180. that's 100lbs smaller than what i am now.

This is my goal, too! 180 is my high school weight. When I get there, I'll evaluate how I feel and decide if I want a new goal. I'm hoping to hit that goal by May 5 and run in the marathon that I walked in this past spring - a lot lighter! :-)
  • LizzyMariee
    Options
    Mine is in the 105-110 range. I'm 5'3 and considering my age, it's about right. :)