whats everyones weight goal?

Options

Replies

• Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I don't know my ultimate weight because it will be determined by my goal BF%.

Here is what I have so far, just did the deadlines a couple of days ago too:
    * Size 8 by Sept 30, 2012
    *Weight 130 by Dec 31, 2012
    *BF% 23 by Feb 28, 2013. ( I estimated the BF% by subtracting my goal from my current, and dividing by a rate of 1.5% per month).
    * After these are met, I may or may not work to a lower BF%.

Edit: I am 5' 1.5"
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Goal Weight: 175
    Current Weight: 295

I'm already down 45 lbs, which is great! I just want to be healthier! I want to enjoy what I see in the mirror more than what I do now! I WILL get there!
  • nene01pop
    nene01pop Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Goal weight was 170 to start with... I started off at 223 and down to 207 now. my immediate goal is to be 199... under 200 for the first time in OVER 11 years! We can do this, we all can!
  • MzWillis87
    Options
    I just started yesterday I weighed in at 255 but my goal is 175.
  • rachellanae11
    Options
    Just started MFP 3 days ago weighing in at 242..I dont really have a number I want to be at I just want to fit into a certain size and feel amazing when I look in the mirror but if I had to say a number it would be 175....Just depends on how I look when I get closer to this goal...My first mini goal is to get under 200lbs havent been there since I was 15
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    When bits that shouldn't wobble don't then I'll be there.

Not idea what I'll weigh though :)
  • kristalastar23
    Options
    My goal is to get below 200lbs I have been at or above 300lbs for over 10 years.
  • AnnFord87
    AnnFord87 Posts: 7
    Options
    Im 5'6 and until I learned my 11 year old daughter who is very trim but muscular weighed 144 lbs my goal was 150...honestly now I just want to get back to pre-marriage size of a 9/10 which could be more or less than 150 depending on muscle but i started out almost 3 months ago at 269 and now weigh in at 244 and have already dropped 2 pants sizes and that is due to a complete life style over haul...no smoking no sodas watching portions (not so much calorie intake as far as whats in each food because Ive learned that the quantity of food makes more of a difference than the fat content...I wasnt eating all that bad just too much) and also do Turbo Fire dvds and 4-5 mi fast paced walks almost daily......anybody with the same goals or that might just need a friend to help motivate feel free to add me I also learned that having someone there to help you makes a difference too
  • Kona2014
    Kona2014 Posts: 38
    Options
    When bits that shouldn't wobble don't then I'll be there.

Not idea what I'll weigh though :)

^ What they said :-)
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    125-135ish, would even be happy at 140 but would rather be lean and toned

wanna look at myself and not think "eeeewww" anymore
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 at 177 lbs and my goal weight is 160 lbs. In 2006 I shrunk down to 125 lbs (from an ED), got married in 2007 and gained 50+ lbs cause hubby was always making me eat, but now I am trying to lose half what I gained. I am also trying to lose to be at a healthy weight before I get pregnant!!! :wink:
  • Kalashnikova73
    Kalashnikova73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am sitting at 346.2 but thats after eaten and clothed with boots on. My goal is to be !89lbs or the Air Forcde Body-Weight size for my height. UnfortunentlyI have been varing wildlym between 290 and 350.
  • urfavemt
    urfavemt Posts: 5
    Options
    I started a couple weeks ago at 283 today I weight 278 and I'm shooting for around 160. Hope everyone is doing great with their goals.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I started at 250 pounds. I'm 5'1" and my ultimate goal is to get down to 130ish and be toned and lean. I have about 20 pounds to go. I seem to be stalled in my weight loss though. :(
  • Pulitanoa
    Pulitanoa Posts: 4
    Options
    Im Alaina I weigh 225 im 5'9' my goal is to get to 175 and be toned. I just started so im sure at first it will be easier then get harder.
  • Ray50296
    Ray50296 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm Rachel and I am 5' 6". I started on here last week at 234 lbs. and I'm now down 6.6 lbs. I want to lose my pregnancy weight from 5 years ago! lol and be back around 165-175 again. I was smaller but everyone kept telling me to gain some weight back and that I had gotten too skinny. SO 155 no more! :grumble:
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    my dietician suggested doing lunges for the inside of the thigh. I do them in the pool.
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I started at 128 and lost 11 lbs before coming to MFP. I'm down to 199.0 as of last Tuesday. That is a grand total of 29 lbs. My goal is 145. Originally it was going to be higher but I feel like I can get there. I'm 5'5'.
  • janessafantasma
    janessafantasma Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I started at over 200lbs, I'm down to 175 amd my goal weight is about 130. I'm only 4'11 but I felt my best at around 130 and felt comfortable and confident in all of my clothes.
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    my driver's license says 135, which is hilarious considering that I definitely haven't weighed that little since, like, before puberty. it'd be nice to not have a lie on my ID :]