Desperate Women

Options

Replies

• AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    [
    There is more than one ho on his Facebook... this one is just out of line... She got checked! trust that....

AND.. I was not stalking his freaking Facebook. He opened it up right here in front of me on MY laptop.. People love to turn **** around on this mother ****er... please!

Classy.

Never said I have class so what is your point? Yes I cuss like a sailor... you coming on my topic to pick a fight with me or something?
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    [
    There is more than one ho on his Facebook... this one is just out of line... She got checked! trust that....

AND.. I was not stalking his freaking Facebook. He opened it up right here in front of me on MY laptop.. People love to turn **** around on this mother ****er... please!

Classy.

Never said I have class so what is your point? Yes I cuss like a sailor... you coming on my topic to pick a fight with me or something?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options

He never replies to her...

You need to realize this is the only thing that counts....I'm sorry you feel this way, but jealousy ad insecurity are not attractive traits on anyone. Your husband isn't engaging, so get over it.

I have ignored this crap for awhile. I haven't said anything to him till she posted a picture of my son and he on her page... MY SON... NO!
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You have his Facebook password? Why?

I have my fiances password to everything and he has mine, we don't go through each others but sometimes he texts me and asks me to get on his facebook because someone messaged him and he couldn't pull it up on his phone, or to pull up his bank accnt because there's a charge he didn't recognize.

Ok, if it serves a purpose I understand, but I hate when a woman feels like she's entitled to having access to a man's accounts. More of an indictment of you as a woman, than him being trustworthy.

TOTALLY AGREE!!! smh

:flowerforyou: Off topic. sorry :flowerforyou:

I hate it when people feel entitled to most things. The wife has all my passwords, and I let her know about everything I do..but.. shes my bestie. I can confide my deep dark perverse thoughts with and not feel crazy. we talk all the time. I also have nothing to hide. She has nothing to hide. but its not like we go out and check each others facebooks all the time.

My husband and I are very close and he is indeed my best friend. Yes, he is an attention *kitten*... I know this.. I am going to have him say something to her. He like to ignore **** thinking it will go away....

Saying something to her via interwebnets will not help. I promise you this. Just like the flamethreads on MFP. It'll just continue and continue.
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have to put some responsibility on him at this point. This can all be over and done with by clicking the unfriend button. He needs to handle it since its his facebook page. Since he hasn't, it make me wonder if likes the attention.
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    This is so wrong.
    People should respect other peoples relationships.
    If he doesn´t interact with her why not delete her, she is trouble.
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options
    Don't delete her as a friend. Psychopaths like that can't be stopped by a deleted friendship. Just excommunicate her from the profile. Set privacy settings to hide all stories from her, block her from commenting, block her from everything. I've dealt with psychos like that. The deleting friendship will lead to worse things. Let her fester her craziness alone. Sadly the psycho I dealt with was my dads girlfriend. She caused 4 years of hell. Just hide everything from her and keep her as a friend.

Don't get mad. You know she's crazy. You know your husband is good to ya. The anger won't do anything but have you upset.

Bonus brownie points for calling her a broad. :):drinker:

Exactly she is obviously not dealing with a full deck if after 6 years she is still at it and in a different country at that.. He isn't going to Brazil anytime soon and he definitely isn't going without me. He is my best friend and we do everything together.. I am just pissed because she is posting pictures of my child.. that was over the line. She needs to get a life....

Broad, love that word... LOL:laugh:
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options
    I have to put some responsibility on him at this point. This can all be over and done with by clicking the unfriend button. He needs to handle it since its his facebook page. Since he hasn't, it make me wonder if likes the attention.

Yes, he is an attention *kitten*... I know this.. always has been... That is why I never had much concern about him adding these girls... Most of them are little ho's anyway. I just don't like her posting pictures of our 10 month old on her page and I let her know that. I am going to find a translator later on so she really understands what I said..
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Perhaps ring the Jeremy Kyle / Maury Provich show and get on there?
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Anita you've been exceptionally patient. :flowerforyou:

And now she's overstepped the mark she has to go. :glasses:
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    THIS is why I don't have Facebook.
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options
    Anita you've been exceptionally patient. :flowerforyou:

And now she's overstepped the mark she has to go. :glasses:

Exactly, thank you for reading and understanding what I said. This isn't about some chick still in love with my husband that is over 3000+ miles away. This is about her posting my child.. that set me off... she is desperate..
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options

Yes, he is an attention *kitten*... I know this.. always has been... That is why I never had much concern about him adding these girls... Most of them are little ho's anyway. I just don't like her posting pictures of our 10 month old on her page and I let her know that. I am going to find a translator later on so she really understands what I said..

I agree, posting pics of that beautiful baby (I peeked at your profile) is borderline "Fatal Attraction" to me.
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    So just delete her as a friend and block her. Why do so many people allow facebook to rule their lives?

THIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options

I agree, posting pics of that beautiful baby (I peeked at your profile) is borderline "Fatal Attraction" to me.

She just replied to me on Facebook and she took down the picture... Yes! Fatal Attraction you got my point!... She can post pictures of my husband all she wants.. but not my little chunky man.. That is out of line. I don't see why other's don't get that? Talking about me being insecure and all this 20 something bull****. I am almost 40 years old.. They didn't notice that I said I have ignored the crap until she posted a picture of my child.

Thank You for the compliment... I love my little "surprise bug".. I didn't think I was ever going to have anymore children.. LOL
  • collinj8
    collinj8 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    but we are here to fix all your problems. Who cares we cannot fix our own. Ha ha.
  • glamouritz64
    glamouritz64 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    He needs to BLOCK her.
    She is trouble. Here is why we men can't be "just friends" with a lady we know will do us any time we snap our fingers.
    We are weak. We have weak moments.
    I know ladies - married ladies who desire me, because people talk, and it gets back.
    One lady - married with kids - was always calling, asking me to come over and help out with this and that...moving heavy things, riding with her to the nursery to load up some bushes,,,ect...lol
    And she was talking to a gf who talked to another who talked to her husband who talked to me.
    "Bobby, she's after you bro! She's obsessed with you"
    Anyway, come to find out, her husband stopped relations with her, and she's not bad looking...TROUBLE!
    From then on I always took either my wife with me of a kid, and guess what?
    The calls stopped.
    You husband need to take control. I had to do just that.
    What if I am in a weak moment and give in?
    BOOM!
    I am now a cheater!
    Some desperate women will wait around and around for that weak moment.
    Again, take control!
    Good Luck

^^^^ WHAT HE SAID. (Bobby Clerci)
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options
    but we are here to fix all your problems. Who cares we cannot fix our own. Ha ha.

Exactly, it's like some people take all their problems and frustrations and try to inject it into your situation and give you advice. When indeed it's their own personal problem and they just injected their crap onto yours... you get me?
  • AnitaVolpato
    Options
    He needs to BLOCK her.
    She is trouble. Here is why we men can't be "just friends" with a lady we know will do us any time we snap our fingers.
    I know ladies - married ladies who desire me, because people talk, and it gets back.
    One lady - married with kids - was always calling, asking me to come over and help out with this and that...moving heavy things, riding with her to the nursery to load up some bushes,,,ect...lol
    And she was talking to a gf who talked to another who talked to her husband who talked to me.
    Anyway, come to find out, her husband stopped relations with her, and she's not bad looking...TROUBLE!
    The calls stopped.
    BOOM!
    I am now a cheater!
    Again, take control!
    Good Luck

She is too far away for all of that. She doesn't have the money to get a visa and come up here etc. etc. She said she has a new man and all.. blah blah. She can just sit her *kitten* down and stay in Brazil.. LOL
  • glamouritz64
    glamouritz64 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    He needs to BLOCK her.
    The calls stopped.
    BOOM!
    I am now a cheater!
    Again, take control!
    Good Luck

She is too far away for all of that. She doesn't have the money to get a visa and come up here etc. etc. She said she has a new man and all.. blah blah. She can just sit her *kitten* down and stay in Brazil.. LOL

I hear you. I just agreed with Bobby's "analysis" of this chick, and what ususally results in those types of situations. He was DEAD on. And, I would be HEATED and flying off the flucking handle my dammm self, if this chick had posted a pic of one of MY babies. Right there with ya, sister! :o)