Hobbies; What are yours?

Options

Replies

• Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    Softball, guns, and drinking. In that order.
    ^^^ Ha, your last two would have me kind of worried :noway:
  • LifesPilgrim
    LifesPilgrim Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Geez: cooking, reading, writing fanfic, hiking, camping, kayaking, guns, archery, photography,videography drawing, gardening, amateur radios, weather chasing/watching, decorating my house, . . . yeah, I think that about covers it!

Starting to get into adventure photography. Have done geocaching, but a not in a while. It's like the ultimate treasure hunt.
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Traveling, Photography, reading, horseback riding & beaches!
  • jenichenny
    jenichenny Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I read a lot, I'm currently reading too much as I'm averaging a novel a day and it's expensive. Sigh. Stupid speed reading that I can't control.

I get a lot of my books from paperbackswap.com. It's free to request books, the only cost is shipping if someone requests one of your books (about $2.50 media mail).

The library is free : )
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Traditional Archery and double bit axe throwing, it's fun!

You...are....awesome!

I am a writer, reader, movie buff and board gamer.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Milksteak
    Magnets
    Ghouls
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Writing,
    Geocaching,
    Dancing,
    Photography,
    High Power Rifle Shooting
    Zombies,
    Vampires,
    Apples to Apples (The Dirty Version),
    Video Games,
    Walking
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options

I also like geocaching.

Googled it. Holy crap that looks like fun. I'm gonna try to get husband on board.
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Bacon
  • LifesPilgrim
    LifesPilgrim Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm glad the guns come before the drinking. Priorities in the correct order! :tongue:
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    PS2/3, Wii, Xbox, MTG, DDR, Anime (watching/drawing).... Yes, I am a nerd =) Forgot to add collecting weaponry (mainly swords, chainwhips, and such =)
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Competition BBQ Baby! even on a diet I do well :)

CIMG5256.jpg

CIMG5261.jpg
  • _Stampede55_
    _Stampede55_ Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm glad the guns come before the drinking. Priorities in the correct order! :tongue:
    Guns and alcohol don't mix!
  • third_time_lucky
    third_time_lucky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    art has always been my hooby! just started trying to make a living from it :)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/98565900/8x10-print-of-my-original-biro-pen-and

hmmm pic didnt work
  • Salamanda425
    Salamanda425 Posts: 358
    Options
    Photography, reading, reptiles.

I keep a bunch of reptiles and then take them to events to educate kids on them and let them touch them. Kids love it, I love it, and the snakes and turtles don't seem to mind!
  • third_time_lucky
    Options
    sounds great, more scaled critters in our house that people lol
    Photography, reading, reptiles.

I keep a bunch of reptiles and then take them to events to educate kids on them and let them touch them. Kids love it, I love it, and the snakes and turtles don't seem to mind!
  • third_time_lucky
    Options
    562738_10150878278172377_1054219468_n.jpg
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Boating, waterskiing, kneeboarding, camping, riding atv's, cars. My list goes on and on. Pretty much anything that requires me to be outside.

Me too! Love it all! I live in the country so I grew up doing all of the above! Definite tom boy at heart!

But my favorite hobbie is dancing, mostly hip hop, salsa, and coumbia but I am always looking to branch out further!
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options

I also like geocaching.

Googled it. Holy crap that looks like fun. I'm gonna try to get husband on board.

It's fun and gets you outside to new places. I suggest beginners just sign up for the free basic account and use one of the free Droid or iPhone apps (c:geo is the free version I used to use). The GPS on phones isn't the greatest, but you can use the satellite imaging to nail down ground zero. My handheld GPS died a long time ago and I haven't bothered to get a new one because the imaging on the maps is so good. If you do like it, the premium membership is only $30 a year, and it's much better for sorting by distance and creating lists.

ETA- If you do create an account, I'm katie_mae on there :)
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Competition BBQ Baby! even on a diet I do well :)

CIMG5256.jpg

CIMG5261.jpg

I'm drooling here. Any recipes you're willing to share?