Kate Upton, FAT??

Options
124»

Replies

• sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Those people on that website are nut cases. They were talking about eating 70 calories for an entire meal on the comments LOL. I don't even know how that's possible!! I'm not really a fan of Kate Upton's body type but I really don't think she's anywhere near fat!! Those same people said Lindsay Lohan is fat too. They are obviously delirious from not eating enough LOL
  • KJanae87
    KJanae87 Posts: 54
    Options
    I didn't read all the replies so sorry if I repete what others have said. This is from a "pro skinny" website that posted pictures of kate saying how disgusting she is. I believe she looks fantastic and would love to look like her.

This site also condones an all baby food diet that consists of only 350 calories of baby food a day combined with lots of exercise,very scary and sad website, and most girls on the site aspire to be under 100lbs and anything more they call fat. Hers the link,,,

http://www.skinnygossip.com/page/4/
  • afigueroa_pr
    afigueroa_pr Posts: 344
    Options
    Do not change a thing!!!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Who cares. She is not me, nor anyone I personally know. I care about me and my fat *kitten*
  • MarkAWhipple
    MarkAWhipple Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Like he said, she gorgeous. Who the frak cares what a pro-ana site says? A bunch of insane girls and you're going to give them the time of day?
  • uglyhobo
    uglyhobo Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Kate Upton is just about perfection.
    She's not fat, but I can see why someone would say that since she is a model and almost all models are anorexic or bulimic.
    Get her to start lifting while maintaining body weight and OH MY GOD
  • Branok
    Branok Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Who cares. She is not me, nor anyone I personally know. I care about me and my fat *kitten*
    ^ this.
    My thoughts exactly!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I don't think anybody should be voicing their opinions about what she should do with her body...this is where body image disorders come from. People act like there is a certain ideal image of a woman that we should all strive for when it isn't realistic for all of us. We all have different bodies and ideal weights.. What gives anybody else the right to look at somebody and voice their opinion on how that person's body looks...
  • delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options
    I think she's gorgeous.