100 Days fitness Challenge...any buddies?

Options

Replies

• rhe280
    rhe280 Posts: 71
    Options
    bump for later
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    TAMMYCLARK62 Posts: 102
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge and thank you
    My weight is currently 138.8 lbs
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    Options
    I'm in as well :) Please add me as a friend here, it will be great motivation if we can all connect.
    I sent you a friend request
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    Options
    I'm in as well :) Please add me as a friend here, it will be great motivation if we can all connect.
    I sent you a friend request
    Please feel free to add me as a friend so we can make this challenge more interesting
  • njkilmer28
    njkilmer28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Like some of the other people have said the diet soda part will be hard but I'm up for the challenge. Instead of doing 15 mins, I going to stick with my 30 mins that already I'm doing and go from there.

Starting weight: 299

Good Luck, Everyone!!!
  • kjw1031
    kjw1031 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

:bigsmile:
  • laurajean2
    laurajean2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Im in. in oct im going to a weeding so to lose a much as i can would be great. please add me as your friend that way we can all talk to each other. and help each other when they need it.
    my SW:202.8.
    water: 8 cups.
  • abhoey
    abhoey Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes, count me in too!

My latest weight: 69.9kg or 154.1 lbs

Cycled on a stationary bike in the clubhouse gym for 1 hour, burnt 383 calories.

Very proud of myself for persevering..

Plan to hit the gym again tomorrow!

All the best to all in this topic!
  • judywillits
    Options
    I am in if its not to late, 15 min. we all should be able to do that much.
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    How are we tracking? Was there someone we were sending emails to?

So excited!
  • laurajean2
    laurajean2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Im in. in oct im going to a weeding so to lose a much as i can would be great. please add me as your friend that way we can all talk to each other. and help each other when they need it.
    my SW:202.8.
    water: 8 cups.
    I also bike for 20 mins and went up stairs for 5 mins
  • TheNewBlair
    Options
    I would love to join you! :)
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hi my fitness pals

Thursday (19th July ) is my first day in my new journey 100 days Fitness. Where I commit to:

1-Doing 15 minutes of workouts for a 100 days in a row.... no matter what but I need to take this commitment.
    So any workouts is welcome : walking, running or jumping just try to be a real one not just house cleaning or gardening.

2- No diet soda.

3- 2L at least water

Start date : July 19th

End date : Oct.26th

Any buddies want to share me this journey ?

Only 15 minutes a day? I think I might be able to stick to this plan! I need to drink more water, too. Count me in. :-)
  • wootsbr18
    wootsbr18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Let's get this started.
  • Mnecka
    Mnecka Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • melygavino
    Options
    I'm in!!! Today is a new day =)
  • capri623
    capri623 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is going to be great!
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yep - I'm in! As someone said - EVERYONE has 15 minutes and who knows... once you start your 15, you may just keep going. :)

That's what I'm hoping. Usually starting is the hardest part for me; once I get going I feel really good about it!
  • jamievall
    jamievall Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in as well!! Had a baby boy 3 months ago and I have finally got a routine down where I can work in some exercise. I just turned 38 on Monday and decided this was a great day to get back at it. (Especially after my 7 year old neice patted my belly and asked if I was having another baby!) My starting weight is 163. My goal is 25-30 lbs. I have been walking on the treadmill everyday since Monday for 30 minutes and logging what I eat on MFP . .. staying within my calorie count and making good choices. Good luck to all!:smile:
  • dulceanjo
    dulceanjo Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm in as well! I look forward to this journey with all of you!

Is there going to be a place we check in, or we are just "friending" one another and checking in via our news feeds?

*just in case, I am "friending" you all! hahaha...