100 Days fitness Challenge...any buddies?

Options

Replies

• Finallyfit1976
    Finallyfit1976 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ok

This is so great, you guys are AWESOME

So in order to make things easier for everyone, so I created a spreadsheet at Google documents where it will be easy to just write your name in the table and everyday just write your your results as in this form

# of minutes - # of cups of water- yes or no ( did you drink soda today) so for example I will write in 1 ( July 19) : 15-8-no

so we all can track our results and lets keep this post as a chat to discuss our challenge together...

This is the link for the sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah9a8YxBb9d2dHBKS1FMVWE4YmQ1eVd1ZlVjT0dQbkE

BTW: you don't need to sign in nor need a google account to access the sheet and edit it

Good luck everyone

Noha
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Looks like a spreadsheet was already made! ;)

Can't wait to join in for some motivation!!
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    Looks like a spreadsheet was already made! ;)

Can't wait to join in for some motivation!!

Come on Mary. lets rock this year <3
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    So I did 10 days of the sheet, gonna continue the rest later tonight looool
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    Please remember my friends:

15 minutes of Intentional exercise like biking, DVDs, running or fast walking or any other workouts and it doesn't include : house work or other regular stuff that we do everyday... we NEED TO MOVE MOVE MOVE to shed the pounds off
  • terwhitcomb
    terwhitcomb Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yay just added myself to the spreadsheet!
    Will ck back in tonight to update on my exercise and water!!!!
    Thanks for starting this :)
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Added myself!!!
  • sgoessling
    sgoessling Posts: 119
    Options
    My beachbody couch told me this..

"I would not drink more than 1 ounce of water per pound of body weight. 200 pounds = 200 ounces. Best to stay around 75% as a max unless it's an extreme case."

So take your weight xs it by .75 to get how many oz you shouldnt go over for me its

187 x .75 = 140.25oz

so / by 8 to get cups and I shouldn't go over

17.53 cups

which means since im drinking out of a 32 oz cup, I should stop after my 4th one so I end at 16 cups! Hope this helped!
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    Some good videos from 15-20 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52uvwCi03yE
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm in but... can I keep the diet soda as an occasional treat pwease T.T Not everyday and not often but when it comes to essay writing etc I tend to rely on it.

I did 150 minutes today. (40 mins swim, the rest walking at a brisk pace)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Always looking for motivation. Let's do this!!!
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    I'm in but... can I keep the diet soda as an occasional treat pwease T.T Not everyday and not often but when it comes to essay writing etc I tend to rely on it.

I did 150 minutes today. (40 mins swim, the rest walking at a brisk pace)

Well, the main challenge is to workout for 100 days in a row but since diet soda has so bad effects on my lower abs so I decided not to give up and cut it completely from my life... Before I used to drink about 3-5 cans/ day and then reduced the amount day by day and got tremendous results with my abs and then said to myself why I'm wasting my efforts by drinking it ???? it is nothing and the compliments that I receive everyday on my weight loss ( 65 pounds so far) make me want to do more until I reach my goal.

So yesterday was my last can and today is my first day of my final journey to stop drinking this thing forever..... I want to get the flat abs that I always dreamed of and won't give up ever.
  • DreamBelieveAct
    Options
    Day 1 was good, got a full hour workout in, did not drink enough water though. Day 2 = more water.

Add me as a friend, support can only help :)
  • sgoessling
    sgoessling Posts: 119
    Options
    Day 1 100 Day Challenge
    Starting Weight: 187lbs

Water (cups) : 16
    Workout time: 120 mins

Yay! great day! walked the dog 30 mins, then did 2 10 minute trainers, a 45 mintute video, and started the 30 day shredder!
  • chellelabella
    chellelabella Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'm Game to join the group! I need some motivation to keep me interested. I'd love to have people to encourage/be encouraged by!
  • tedybehr
    tedybehr Posts: 31
    Options
    this is a great idea to motivate urself! Im in!
  • PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sure thing...I'm in!

Start Date: July 19, 2012
    Start Weight: 313.2 lbs

Water: 9 cups
    Soda: 0
    Workout: 30 minutes (walking moderate pace)

Used to be addicted to Diet Soda (drank 2L min. a day) Now I haven't had ANY for a month and a half. I don't even miss it any more. Good luck everyone!
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Need the motivation to get over my diet coke addiction. I hope to gain energy throughout this journey.
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    GUYS, PLEASE CHECK THE UPDATES IN THE SHEET

Have a wonderful night

Noha
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS IDEA!! IM IN TOO!