FAT FLUSH DIET PLAN

Options
2»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    If people have the willpower and dedication to follow and stick to these strict diet plans, then plain and simple calorie counting would be a doddle for them...
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    ivysb wrote: »
    i just started it , after doing WW since December,, and only loosing 5 lbs after following the program, i just want to eat healthy and loose about 20 lbs, i started using MFP as a way to make sure i was getting proper nutrition and wanted to see what my macros was.
    i know a few friends who have done it, over 50 like me and have had good outcome,, so im going to give it a go. Anyone have a tips?

What is it about the “fat flush diet” that you feel helps you eat healthy and get proper nutrition, that you weren’t getting with weight watchers or with using MFP to set a reasonable calorie target and track macros to achieve your goals?
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    ccsernica wrote: »
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    New people resurrecting zombie threads. why does this always happen? This can't be a coincidence. I suspect these wacko diet threads get bumped up on purpose, probably because they are so outrageous.

Most likely they search for a thread on a subject of interest, find one, and then reply to it without noticing when the last post happened.

It's because they haven't discovered "recent" posts yet and are just wandering through the boards.