secrets don't make friends....
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Secrets make best friends
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    i dont have a crush...i cant crush on pictures that " might not be real" or comments that are just that...i mean they could be serial killers or pediphiles for all i know. no thanks. strictly business and excersise...im a grown up. sorry:yawn:

its just all in fun, its not like your going to meet up with the person!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    No crushes...... yet, anyway. Ha!
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    i dont have a crush...i cant crush on pictures that " might not be real" or comments that are just that...i mean they could be serial killers or pediphiles for all i know. no thanks. strictly business and excersise...im a grown up. sorry:yawn:

You caught me ,I'm a serial killer.

Bahaha this made me actually laugh out loud..

Hey how you doin' :bigsmile: * pulls out hypnotising watch* "you are very sleepy , VERY sleepy..."
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    BHayes. He knows that already though. And I'm sure he won't even read this. :)
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    I have one, everytime she makes an entry my heart skips a beat

awh, that's cute!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I do have a crush and I'm not sure if anyone has a crush on me:bigsmile:
  • ShaunMc1968
    ShaunMc1968 Posts: 204
    Options
    i think its pretty safe to say all women on here have a MFP Female crush, probably more so than a man...

im no lesbian but gosh these women are gorg.

That will do for me!!!!!
  • EnergyYesPlease
    Options
    It's a possibility... jokes! I have a wonderful BF in my life and don't need eye candy! I am one HAPPY woman :))
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

its just all in fun, its not like your going to meet up with the person!

what?! you aren't?
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I only have female friends. Mainly cuz I want to be friends with people who have things in common with me. I usually add people around the same height/weight/goals/body type as me.

That is the safest way of ensuring you never really have to live a full life - ban all those motherfucking men!!!! They don't bring anything to the table anyway but perversion!!!! Namaste

~I hope my secret crush reads this soon!!! She'll laugh. (only she's just a friend and WAY out of my league)

no one is way out of your league!!!
    *shaking you by the shoulders!*

Thank you - I wasn't thinking straight! (More shaking please...)
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    I only have female friends. Mainly cuz I want to be friends with people who have things in common with me. I usually add people around the same height/weight/goals/body type as me.

That is the safest way of ensuring you never really have to live a full life - ban all those motherfucking men!!!! They don't bring anything to the table anyway but perversion!!!! Namaste

~I hope my secret crush reads this soon!!! She'll laugh. (only she's just a friend and WAY out of my league)

no one is way out of your league!!!
    *shaking you by the shoulders!*

Thank you - I wasn't thinking straight! (More shaking please...)
    Shake shake shake.. (wow that sounds kind of risque but i mean it totally playfully :) )
  • ashtynplatt
    ashtynplatt Posts: 364
    Options
    I have a couple lol
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    Me of course irresistable with my teeth in.

:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    its just for fun.. your supposed to be the bacon beast.. bacon is for winners not weiners..
    [/quote]

Simply awesome :)
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I have a few. But if I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore.
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I don't keep secrets. All my crushes know had badly they are wanted.:smokin:
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My crush isn't so secret. He knows who he is anddd is my motivation for being here <3

Personally I'm only on the forums for support, friends and a couple new food ideas! Oh, and the obvious reason - Anything I need help with I go directly to the internet, duh! Doesn't everyone?

Awesome thread! Way to keep people chattin ;) I like it.

Cheers!