OK everyone has one.. who is your MFP secret crush

Options

Replies

• supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    i dont have a crush...i cant crush on pictures that " might not be real" or comments that are just that...i mean they could be serial killers or pediphiles for all i know. no thanks. strictly business and excersise...im a grown up. sorry:yawn:

I'm a pediphile...show me your feet! :bigsmile:

lmao i really do love feet :noway:
    \

HELLO Kitty!
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    One and only one...... And he is oh so Yummy!!!! :blushing: However, his looks weren't the first thing that caught my attention.
  • GC_Hutson
    GC_Hutson Posts: 83
    Options
    For *kitten*'s sake guys...

Most women indicate that "confidence" and "self-esteem" are as attractive, if not more attractive, than physical prowess.

Therefore, "whining" that "no one has picked you" would likely work against your goal.

(See, I managed to make it through that entire post without a single reference to guys acting like 13-year old girls. I'm evolving.)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    i dont have a crush...i cant crush on pictures that " might not be real" or comments that are just that...i mean they could be serial killers or pediphiles for all i know. no thanks. strictly business and excersise...im a grown up. sorry:yawn:

Feet are the new boobs.
    Sexy, cute fun to rub and kiss.....
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

Most women indicate that "confidence" and "self-esteem" are as attractive, if not more attractive, than physical prowess.

Therefore, "whining" that "no one has picked you" would likely work against your goal.

(See, I managed to make it through that entire post without a single reference to guys acting like 13-year old girls. I'm evolving.)
    Mr. Evolution...marry me!
  • Thaelvyn
    Thaelvyn Posts: 67
    Options

But what if I want to pose as a self pitying crying tw*t? :) We are not all manly, muscular and fit, so I can't pretend to be a real strong man who is attractive externally and internally! (Like you seem to be and no sarcasm there)

It's internet, it's just a game and nowhere near serious, I am actually happy that ErinBeth7 and snoopytwins played and replied with pity covered with a little touch of sarcasm (and I thank you both very much!) ;)
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options

\

HELLO Kitty!

lol herroooooooo... :flowerforyou:
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options

Feet are the new boobs.

yes indeed! lol
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    Me of course irresistable with my teeth in.

:drinker: :bigsmile:

Just can't understand why my name is written in invisible ink on all your lists?:laugh: :blushing:
  • GC_Hutson
    Options
    But what if I want to pose as a self pitying crying tw*t? :) We are not all manly, muscular and fit, so I can't pretend to be a real strong man who is attractive externally and internally! (Like you seem to be and no sarcasm there)
    You simply need to find your inner gorilla. He's in there, dying to burst to the surface.
  • Thaelvyn
    Options
    You simply need to find your inner gorilla. He's in there, dying to burst to the surface.

Bah, it would probably look like a self pitying gorilla :D

See, found him!

235med.jpg
  • Thaelvyn
    Options
    actually I even found a better one: That looks like me ;)

gorillawallpaper6.jpg
  • GC_Hutson
    Options
    235med.jpg
    His deep, inner thought: "I'm set adrift, on a sea of sorrow... Thus, I'm gonna kill and eat that muthaf*cka over theeeere!"
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    You realize all of us who dont have crushes but still think this is interesting/funny are looking these names up to compare, right?

lol

This is the only reason I'm here... :blushing:
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    If I share my secret crush then it wouldnt be a secret :)
  • Thaelvyn
    Options
    235med.jpg
    His deep, inner thought: "I'm set adrift, on a sea of sorrow... Thus, I'm gonna kill and eat that muthaf*cka over theeeere!"

Lol :)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

Feet are the new boobs.

yes indeed! lol
    I'll say it, i have a total foot fetish. Love a sexy pair of feet, polished toes, in a hot pair of F#@k me pumps... oh yeah...
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I was totally going to say Mr. Abs with the baconbeast screen name... but since he was the 2nd person who posted on this thread I am positive I'm not the first to mention him and his lovely abs.
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    actually I even found a better one: That looks like me ;)

gorillawallpaper6.jpg

HAHA CRACKING UP :)
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for gorillas...therefore GC would be my crush for the day....but Shannon usually beats everyone out. :love: