In need of snack help!!!

Options
Hey MFP peeps!

So I eat Breakfast / snack / lunch / snakc and dinner. Now I am okay with my 3 meals a day but for snacks....I need some idea's that will keep me full I have tried the following...

- Eating Right Oatmeal (one pack)
- Fruit / Veggies
- Cottage cheese does work but get bored
- Almonds - get very bored of the plain taste

Any help would be awesome!

Replies

• gibsy
    gibsy Posts: 112
    Options
    Here's a few I like:

- rice cake with a slice of cheese
    - dried fruit, unsweetened - i find this surprisingly satisfying
    - edamame (soy bean pods, you can get them in the frozen foods section, boil em up and salt them. high protein and tasty!)
    - tomato, cucumber, basil salad - a handful of cherry tomatoes, 1/3 or 1/4 small cucumber sliced, a few leaves of fresh basil chopped and just a splash of olive oil and red wine vinegar to top it off.

I'd love to hear some suggestions myself, so keep em coming!
  • SparkleHorse224
    SparkleHorse224 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I usually eat a Chobani greek yogurt with some Ann's House Soy Energy Blend on top, string cheese with an apple, dried apricots and nuts (walnuts, pecans, cashews - whatever I have).
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    This week my snacks are string cheese w/ an apple, and baby carrots and broccoli with yogurt to dip. I also have almonds on hand. I eat eggs a lot for snacks or lunch. Slice of toast w/ PB? Celery w/ PB?
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I usually eat a Chobani greek yogurt with...

I've been eating Chobani Greek yogurt and adding Kashi "GOLEAN Cereal Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble". It gives the yogurt a nice texture and tastes pretty fruity.