13»

Replies

• Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • fitterhappiermoreproductive
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I'm 5'10, my normal weight last year was roughly 185. In the past year I've worked a desk job with free snacks, soda and lunch, and I gained 30lbs. I've been thinking about working down to 155. Your story has been very inspirational, thank you :)
  • MySantaigo
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! well done, you are totally an inspiration!
  • crazylikefox
    crazylikefox Posts: 100
    Options
    Hello!

This right here is what inspires me to keep calm and carry on. Your hips look amazing at 140!

I'm also a 5'7" female looking to get to 140 as my final goal. Right now I'm flirting with 150. Also, just like you I am getting into weight lifting (New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women is my poison) twice a week to supplement my cardio. Another thing we have in common is that I have the same calorie goals - somewhere around 1600 or more a day. I tried 1320 for a long time and I ended up not tracking so I could cheat because I was famished. I also run, more out of necessity than passion. I usually go for about an hour, which means around 4 miles as I am a penguin.

I recently did a friend dump of anyone not doing it right, aka eating below 1200, or just using the site for social interaction instead of logging, or just logging in once every few weeks. I'm looking to add friends who are doing it right! Eating real foods, doing real exercises to include weights, so...

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my handle (crazylikefox), so friend me maybe...
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Wow, you truly are an inspiration. You look amazing! You must be so proud of your self.
    Thank you so much for sharing.
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You looks so happy and healthy!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful difference! Great job!!
  • MonicaLee92
    MonicaLee92 Posts: 222
    Options
    Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!