30 Day Shred.... Start date July 22, 2012. Who is in??

Options
Hey Guys!! I plan on starting the 30 day shred this coming Sunday. I've started it before but lost the motivation to continue to the end. This time I want to change that. I've heard it has amazing results and would love to start a group of friends to push ourselves to the end to see these results ourselves. If you are serious and want to join me over the next month to kick some butt, feel free to add me as a friend!! :)

Replies

• bb_1982
    bb_1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey **waves**

I will join you. I have loaned out my shred dvd so I will be doing ripped in 30 instead if thats ok? I've also started the dvd a few times and lack the motivation to get to the end so it would be really good to have the support of a group.

Im thinking of getting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution but Im reluctant when I cant seem to commit to 30 days! Maybe that should be my reward for getting through it!!

Will add you as a friend now xx
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

If I get my DVDs by saturday, i will join you on sunday, if not I'll be a day behind and start monday :o)
  • Byemma
    Byemma Posts: 55
    Options
    I was planning to start this monday, so I'll just be one day behind! I'll add you, good luck!
  • kkmonk
    kkmonk Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in, started this before and had good results but I always seem to peter out about halfway through. Maybe being accountable will keep me going!
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I started once and didnt finish.. :(
    I wanna give it another go though!!!
    so count me in!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've always start but have not finish yet! Maybe it will help to have someone to hold me accountable! Thanks
  • LuizH
    LuizH Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I lent my Shred DVD to my sister while she was over. If I can find it before Sunday I'll use that, but otherwise I'll do Ripped in 30 instead.
    I've lost count of the number of times I've started this, I can never get beyond 10 days on my own :embarassed:
  • bb_1982
    bb_1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I lent my Shred DVD to my sister while she was over. If I can find it before Sunday I'll use that, but otherwise I'll do Ripped in 30 instead.
    I've lost count of the number of times I've started this, I can never get beyond 10 days on my own :embarassed:

Im exactly the same!!!
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I need to try it again asap. I always lose motivation.
  • lblackham1993
    Options
    Im in if it gets here if not i'll be a day or two behind but deffo wanna be accountable :D add me guys! :D
  • Stolenstar
    Stolenstar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'll join :) only got it the other day, did one day and then ended up at the gym the rest of the nights and didn't fit it in. Will change this Sunday!!!! :)
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've started it a few times but never completed it so far either. Let's push ourselves and each other and finish it!
  • carray250
    carray250 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Telugammayi87
    Telugammayi87 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sunday I"ll be on day 7, but count me in too so I can get this thing done! :)
  • ShaunaD81
    ShaunaD81 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've started about 3 times and stop. Let's get motivated!!
  • amandainfanto
    Options
    Im in! I think we're all in the same boat, I've started it and just can't seem to keep it going! Let's do it! :) Add me
  • joycebrett
    joycebrett Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Just like most of you...ive started it before but never completed! cant wait to do it again!!
  • trblmakr23
    trblmakr23 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm in...I'll start on Sunday since I have the DVD already, just never been able to finish it. Just sent a friend request to you. Anyone else feel free to add me. It's good to have motivation and support. :)
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I have the ripped in 30 if its okay that I do that one. Back in December I started this and had to do week 1 for 3 weeks before I could even think about moving to week 2. But I lost all motivation after Christmas. Would love to be kept accountalbe for it or I can see it happening again. Thanks for the push.
  • sistergoddess
    Options
    I'm in I'm hitting the Beach August 23rd!!!