30 Day Shred.... Start date July 22, 2012. Who is in??

Options

Replies

• wvwinner
    wvwinner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Me too!

Started before, never finished Level 1, cos I got bored and unmotivated.

Are you going to start a group that we can join?

Yea for sure I will be starting a group!! I'll make it this evening and add everyone that responded to this forum :)
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    By the 22nd I will be starting Level 2! I just finished Day 7 Level 1 today and am feeling great! I think I might take a rest day and preview Level 2 before. I start it, but so far I am going strong.
  • riouxha
    riouxha Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • nc90
    nc90 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is the motivation I need! I haven't read the whole post but will you be starting a group? For checking in and such.

EDIT: can't wait for the group! :laugh:
  • tooposh4u
    tooposh4u Posts: 5
    Options
    I am in! :)
  • alane15
    alane15 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I can start Monday, count me in!
  • wvwinner
    wvwinner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I just made our group. It is called Powering Through The Shred. I believe I added everyone but in case I forgot someone here is the link to our group http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7164-powering-through-the-shred

If anyone else feels like joining feel free! The more the better :)
  • karabatak
    karabatak Posts: 34
    Options
    i'm totally game! i've gotten through level 2 and only started level 3 before but never completed it! right now i'm doing ripped in 30, next week is my last week but i'm not doing it every day so i'll start the shred on sunday with you ladies!

also anyone feel free to add me :)
  • karabatak
    karabatak Posts: 34
    Options
    oh and as extra motivation for myself i'm leaving for a short beach trip on the 24th of august ;)
  • denny36
    denny36 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Just to let you know i started it on Monday & couldn't believe a top that wouldn't close on me last week DID this morning and this is only day 5 so good luck, it's the motivation that's the tough part.
  • Anola13
    Anola13 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Been trying to get back into it so this is perfect.
  • cshep2k
    cshep2k Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I would like to go from 197.4 (current weight) to below 185 in those 30 days. Keep me up to date with this. Thanks, and good luck.
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • crystal_darling
    crystal_darling Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Although by the 22nd I'll be on day 4. Still its great to have more motivation. Day 1 level 1 killed me! lol :)
  • FortreZZ
    FortreZZ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am in! I bought the DVD last night.
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks! This is so encouraging, especially as my eating is less than ideal. Awesomoe job for working on it!
  • 29forever
    29forever Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This is just what I need. I have started it 3 times and haven't been able to finish. If I am accountable to someone I think it will be more motivating. Looking forward to toning up with everyone.
  • mmhfit11
    mmhfit11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too! Also have started and never gone past Level 1. I also like Shred with weights, but the regular "Shred" seems to works abs better - where I really need it. Look forward to encouraging each other - thanks for starting this!!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Going to give it another go....it's very HARD on the knees!
  • dobberloon
    dobberloon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Just minutes ago I got an email from the library saying that my request for 30DS is waiting to be picked up. Thought I would try it before I buy it. Can't ignore that kind of coincidence!