Anybody young, OLD or in between on here???????

Options
12346»

Replies

• TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and catch myself getting the "omg what's wrong with you look" from 18 year olds when I rock out to songs from the 90's because they've never even heard of _____ band, so I guess I'm old too ;)

Bwahahaha! So true. My son picked up a Walkman and a cassette tape of my husband's and didn't know how it worked. When I showed him his eyes popped out. :noway: He was wondering why you'd ever have to turn something OVER to hear the rest of the music. I felt a little old that day, I gotta admit.
  • winddancer57
    winddancer57 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 76 yrs.young very proud of that.Old!!!!!!:huh: Whats that.I can tell you old doesn't describe me at all.Its just a numbers kiddies:yawn:
  • evansrabbitranch
    Options
    I am such an old soul. I see people posting things like what do those 18 year olds know.....I am afraid I lived backwards. At 18 I knew a lot of misery, struggle and very little of fun. Now I am 30 with three kids and while we still struggle we do it with fun and flare thanks to the kids. I just want to have the energy to really shine for them.
  • SheepDogBuck
    Options
    I hear ya! I'm 45 and feel better and more in shape than when I was a Marine at 19!
  • allisonleigh11
    Options
    I don't think 40 is old. I just feel like a baby compared to everyone else, But i never consider 40 old. Just older then me in age.
    I would say almost wiser then me most of the times.
  • mmmyotwnz
    mmmyotwnz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ha! I thought 40 was the new 30, but now apparently 50 is the new 30. I am proud to say that I have just turned 45. I have 4 children and I busted my hump to raise them right and put them out in the world. Number 3 is going in August to college and then #4 is going next fall.
    I used to adjust my age slightly, but now that my twins boys are 23, people start to do the math in their heads.

I am happy I have the life experience I have now, and wouldn't change much at all if it altered the course of the 'right now'. I am taking this time now for ME and putting me back together to change a lifestyle of being super busy with others.

I do not feel 45, nor do I know where the heck the time went. All I know now is that time is flying by and an accelerated pace. I do know that hitting the gym regularly now and watching what I am eating has deferred the constant back pain I am in and I have more energy than I did 10 years ago....and that is not from the daily coffee, which I gave up.

My 20's were brutal...I wouldn't go back there again...:bigsmile: