365 Days on MFP - 71 lbs = 1 Very Happy Kyli!

Options

Replies

• 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    omg.. i am speechless! (fantastic!!)
  • SerenaNatasha
    Options
    You look AH-MAZING!!!!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thank you all sooooooooo much! You completely made my day! :happy:
  • mconn85
    mconn85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Your story is one of the most inspiring I have seen. I feel like I am your "before" and it is so amazing to see how far you have come in one year, and how far I can potentially go if I stick with my healthy lifestyle changes. I have started to actually look forward to going for a run (which I couldn't have fathomed two months ago). Thanks so much for posting your great accomplishment!! :)
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness girl! I'm looking at two different people!!! WTG! :) Keep it up!
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow, what a transformation! Your hard work has paid off, you look amazing & you can see you feel it too :drinker:
  • kbairdphillips
    kbairdphillips Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great transformation! You look Amazing.
  • sarabluebell
    sarabluebell Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    you did great..and your beautiful to top it off...way to go
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful year that you have had. Congrats. You look great and keep up the great work.
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    ya look beautiful, well done
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Thank you, guys!!! :happy:
  • kim_maxcreek
    kim_maxcreek Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great!! :smile:
  • collteach328
    collteach328 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I think you were beautiful before, but you are just GLOWINGLY beautiful and healthy looking now! Awesome job!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Thank you!!! I wanted to add the NSV I had yesterday at my annual gyn appt. Last year at this time my blood pressure was so high they wouldn't even give me my normal birth control pill, but yesterday my blood pressure was 117/78! This is what it's all about, getting healthy and living a long life! :happy:
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    This is Amazing!!!! Excellent dedication!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud.
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. I hope to have the same kind of results, it is nice to be able to see before and after pictures, so I can see what I can look like with results. Good for you
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats!! Now for me to get back my motivation and start running again, I used to run every day but that stopped when i went back to school in Sept 2009 and i gained all the weight i lost back , it NEEDS to go again!! thanks for the inspiration!!
  • VeeJon
    VeeJon Posts: 27
    Options
    I am so very proud of you...God bless you as you go forward in this new phase of your life. Such an awesome inspiration.
    Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!