365 Days on MFP - 71 lbs = 1 Very Happy Kyli!

Options

Replies

• wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing! :o) I'm on a similar journey to yours and in week 4 of Couch to 5k and entered in to a 10k race in December. It's inspiration to know you've been there first and it works. 8:o)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Girl, you're absolutely gorgeous! Amazing job!
  • emmamiso5
    emmamiso5 Posts: 44
    Options
    wow, that's insipiring!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, guys! :smile:
  • hjhancks23
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! How did you manage to tighten up your skin with such perfection? lol.. congrats :)
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look great congrats
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! How did you manage to tighten up your skin with such perfection? lol.. congrats :)

I actually do have some loose skin still on my stomach (and a few stretch marks). It's much more noticeable when I'm sitting down, but it's definitely improving with time! I think all of those plank moves in my Jillian dvd's have helped my stomach a lot!
  • jonesy1028
    jonesy1028 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Totes excited for you! I'm in the midst of almost an identical start and goal weight. It's like looking at myself in the future if I stay on the right path. Looking at your after pictures makes me so excited to stay motivated. Way to go!
  • mychellelynn
    Options
    Congrats!! Me and my daughter just joined mfp..we are so encouraged with your story! :smile: Thank you for your report!
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Beautiful.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Great success story. Well done
  • jenorozco79
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!
  • Lornajune
    Lornajune Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! Thank you for taking the time to share your story :D
  • TOPSrainee
    TOPSrainee Posts: 47
    Options
    Such a great job in 365 days... wow! I would be so happy to get down to 195, but to get down to your current weight is amazing!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic story and amazing results - congrats!
  • prettylittlegreekdoll
    Options
    What an awesome accomplishment!! Congrats :) You look great!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    wow.. jaw on the floor!! you are a very beautiful girl. (in both pics :wink: ) but now.. man you look amazing!!!!! we are a similar shape/size ish.. (your starting weight) and this is my 2nd week on MFP... and im loving it so far.. cant wait to reach my goal.. u rock!!!:drinker: ps: your motivation an sucess should rub off on your husband!!! and its not just all about bein thin its healthy too... lotta thin ish peeps that are 'fat on the inside' cuz they eat like crap.. but high metabolism...
  • agent99oz
    agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your journey and loss...well done! Running becomes very addicitve good luck for your half
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - congratulations on your success!
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you on your weight loss and happiness to you and the people close to you. I hope I look as hot as you on my one year anniversary next Spring! Great job!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!