ALCOHOL! The low-cal drinks???

Options

Replies

• MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    flavored vodka & diet tonic, or water. depending on what flavor, add a twist of lemon and/or lime.

my favorite is melon vodka & diet tonic

a shot of that vodka is 60-some calories.
  • caraguard
    caraguard Posts: 41
    Options
    Sugar free Red Bull and vodka. Or flavored vodka and sprite zero.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    Options
    also an fyi I drink whatever I want and much of it as I want once a week and I am still losing. yes even beer :bigsmile:
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Dry wine is the best of the alcoholic drinks and the less likely to aggravate the kidneys as compared to hard liquor and beer. I have a glass of wine every day, which is pretty good for me as I used to have two-three in the old days, which is how I gained alot of weight. I used to have more problems with my kidneys and urinary issues. All gone now. I found that drinking too much pissed off your urinary system and lead to kidney problems and to kidney stones and kidney failure in the long term. Most people don't even know they are working on kidney disease! Anyone who is diabetic should be especially concerned about kidney disease.

Dry wine with fresca as a wine spritzer is damn fine. You can make all kinds of white wine sangria this way, perhaps add a tablespoon of limoncello.

When I really want to have fun, I'll look for a skinny margarita. If they don't have a skinny one, I just enjoy one of whatever I want if it's a special occasion. Or two. Not every day can you be good.

Ruth
  • EnuffaMyButt
    EnuffaMyButt Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My favorites are - Skinny Girl Margarita or SG Pina Colada. I've seen the SG line of wines but, have not tried them.

I'll also use crystal light lemon ice tea mix with lemon rum and a splash of diet tonic or club soda.

Stick with the clear alcohols, avoid sodas and mixes if you can.

My next mixology will be diet ginger beer with gin! I'll let you know how it turns out.
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    scotch with a splash of water, enjoy

heart you
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    Gin and slimline tonic YUM!!! my fav!!! :laugh:
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • rmac18
    rmac18 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I make margarita's out of Crystal Light Margarita Flavor, it's fairly new but you toss it in the blender with some ice and tequila and it makes a nice drink. I can't remember the brand off the top of my head but I found a tequila that is 65 calories per ounce so it makes a good low cal drink.

I do the same thing with vodka and rum with various flavors of Crystal Light. I also will use rum with skim milk, banana, strawberries, blueberries and a little bit of low fat ice cream, frozen yogurt or custard and blend that up. It's a little more in calories but is quite good. Rum and Vodka are typically 70-80 calories per ounce. ery low cal beers as well
  • jly33403
    jly33403 Posts: 49
    Options
    I drink vodka and water with a splash of cranberry juice. It tastes like vitamin water.
  • rachaelnsticken
    rachaelnsticken Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I throuroughly enjoy my beer. So if I buy a case to drink I'll get Bud Select 55. Only 55 calories a bottle. If I'm out I'll get a Busch Light, which has around 110 calories in a bottle. Basically I just drink a few on the weekends and hardly ever during the week. I'm still losing and I maintain my tone. If you're going to indulge just be prepared to work it off :)
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    Options
    I make margarita's out of Crystal Light Margarita Flavor, it's fairly new but you toss it in the blender with some ice and tequila and it makes a nice drink. I can't remember the brand off the top of my head but I found a tequila that is 65 calories per ounce so it makes a good low cal drink.

I do the same thing with vodka and rum with various flavors of Crystal Light. I also will use rum with skim milk, banana, strawberries, blueberries and a little bit of low fat ice cream, frozen yogurt or custard and blend that up. It's a little more in calories but is quite good. Rum and Vodka are typically 70-80 calories per ounce. ery low cal beers as well

will you come to my house and bartend???
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    Vodka and club soda with a twist of lime
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    vodka diet 7up
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    stuff like vodka, whiskey and rum have 55 cals per 25ml shot plus a diet mixer will add one more cal per 250 ml of the mixer so that would probably be ur best bet, stick to spirits and not alcopops
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I've recently acquired a bottle of Smirnoff Whipped Cream flavored vodka -- goes GREAT with diet A&W root beer, diet Sunkist soda, and diet Ginger Ale!
  • Ozzy283
    Ozzy283 Posts: 8
    Options
    Bacardi and coke zero. Around 52 calories and thats only because of the rum.
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I love Diet Mountain Dew so Diet Mountain Dew and Malibu is my low cal drink of choice:)
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    vodka diet 7up

This, and Diet Coke w/ Capain Morgan rum. Pretty much any hard liquor and a diet drink will be the lowest you can go.