How often do YOU weigh yourself?

Options
Marcillene
Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
How often do you weigh yourself?

And do you weigh with clothes on or off?

Replies

• HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    everyday- clothes off
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Urrry day...right after using the throne, first thing in the morning...naked, with contact lenses on.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    once a week, in the afternoon with clothes on.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Whenever i go to the p-units house or to the doctors office. Clothes on.
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Every morning, clothes off.
    After my shower, clothes off (Just to see how much water I've soaked up. Lol)
    When I get home from work (Clothes on)
    After dinner (Pajamas on)

Before AND After ANY poop!
  • hazyjel74
    hazyjel74 Posts: 45
    Options
    The first time I weighed myself since I can remember was a few months ago. Then last week while at my gran's house, she said I was looking really thin and asked me to weight myself, so I did. It's the appearance rather than the weight that matters to me.
  • kt1280
    kt1280 Posts: 19
    Options
    I do it everyday, in the morning (after peeing) with whatever I wore to bed the night before which is usually a tank top and underwear.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    2x/day... neked.
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    once a week maybe a little less.. with clothes but i make sure no shoes
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Once a week with no clothes on.
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Every 15 minutes! :) LOL Just kidding! Usually every few days in the morning first thing...I avoid the scale right before my period, during my period, till about 3 days after it ends to avoid all the crazy water weight fluctuations that will make me depressed!!! hehe
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Every Friday morning in a pair of shorts. After the bathroom but before my workout.
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Every 15 minutes! :) LOL Just kidding! Usually every few days in the morning first thing...I avoid the scale right before my period, during my period, till about 3 days after it ends to avoid all the crazy water weight fluctuations that will make me depressed!!! hehe

Oh and to add to this I weigh naked AFTER I have gone to the bathroom!!!
  • snickle71
    snickle71 Posts: 10
    Options
    Every day. May sound obsessive but it keeps me on track
  • jschm947
    jschm947 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Morning- naked
    Afternoon- clothed
    Night- barely clothed
    Love the scale!!!
  • VWilson_Momoftwinsplus1
    Options
    Everyday almost. I keep myself on track when I do, and I notice trends with the foods I eat. It helps me to see what foods makes me retain water. I weigh in my undies and glasses in the morning, right after the morning flush.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Whenever I see my scale... which is a few times a day. It's been just so inviting lately.

I love getting on top of that sleek *kitten*. The pleasure I get from what it tells me is beyond compare.
  • lisamarie64
    lisamarie64 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Every morning
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I used to do it every day ..........but it pissed me off every other day.............so now I do it every 3 days. It keeps me from wanting to fire someone when I get to work lol
  • jenn_may
    jenn_may Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh at least once a day. First thing in the morning with no clothes. Sometimes if I remember I weigh myself before bed to see the difference a day makes and to see what my body does while I am sleeping.