How often do YOU weigh yourself?

Options

Replies

• nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Whenever I feel the urge...I'm more concerned with how I look and feel than what I weigh though
  • 1SlimShaylee
    1SlimShaylee Posts: 204
    Options
    Urrry day...right after using the throne, first thing in the morning...naked, with contact lenses on.
    this is my exact same response!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Urrry day...right after using the throne, first thing in the morning...naked, with contact lenses on.

This, but without contacts...why take a chance?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    every morning right after my shower naked

You would weigh less if you were absolutely dry...just sayin'
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    This is going to sound silly but when I wake up in the morning and I feel like I've lost weight, I usually have. I only weigh myself then :) Morning, after peeing, naked. But not everyday or on any kind of schedule. Just when I can feel that I've lost a pound or so :)
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    whenever I remember to do it at the gym. My scales broke about a month ago.
    ...clothes on but no shoes.
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Everyday sometimes twice in a day if I feel like it :p and always naked but I only do measurements every few days
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Every two or three days, first thing in the morning right after I get off the throne. I'm trying to avoid becoming obsessed with weight and focus more on how I feel and how my clothes fit. Should probably get out the tape-measure instead of the scale.
  • StephanieEmpson
    Options
    Clothes off .................. everyday!!!
  • sofia0586
    sofia0586 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    2-3x / week.

trying to reduce that to just 1x / week.

usually in my undies, right when i wake up after using the bathroom haha.
  • chrren
    chrren Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Very rarely.. Probably about once every two months or so. I use the measuring tape instead ;)
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    Once a week
  • rainavsfood
    rainavsfood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Every morning after I use the restroom :blushing:
  • Diyah13
    Diyah13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Since I started with MFP, I'm checking daily, every morning. With clothes on (I'm at work usually). Before MFP? Whenever the doctor's office made me jump on the scale--at appointments.
  • nettles1880
    nettles1880 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Every Monday morning, after I use the toilet and naked. I find that it is the best time. Its a great way to start Monday.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Every other day; first thing in the morning; in my pjs.
  • lostwisdom
    lostwisdom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Once a week, first thing in the morning after using the toilet, and always wearing the same thing. I do occasionally "sneak a peek" in the week but I don't count it till weigh day, and then make it "official" :)
  • rmac18
    rmac18 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    daily, first thing in the morning, well after the morning constitution, butt naked

there will be daily fluctuations that I don't sweat but I look at the trend over the week and that tells me what I need to know.
  • Oooberstank
    Options
    Probably more than I should. I am hoping to see the scale go up rather than down!
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Naked everyday